chapter 18

Twinkle got up very early in the morning and went for jogging, when she returned she saw usha preparing to go somewhere and asked her : where are you going mother?

Usha said to her : I'm going out for shopping, I'm buying some things needed in lord Ganesha festival.

Twinkle nods and said to her : OK....and when do you think, you will return back?

Usha said to her : today is a holiday, so after the shopping...i will go and meet some friends of mine.

Twinkle nods and went upstairs as usha pick her bag and called the driver.

Twinj's room.

Twinkle entered the room and tied her hair into a ponytail style, twinkle turn around and jumps out of shock as she saw Kunj only in a towel covering from his waist and was shirtless, Kunj heard someone's screams, he turns around and saw twinkle standing there with mouth open widely.

Twinkle furiously walks to Kunj and started hitting on his chest : you shameless man....don't you know how to cover up your self....what if it was another woman who saw you like this.

Kunj said while trying to stop twinkle from hitting him : stop it twinkle, it hurts.....will you stop it.

Twinkle didn't hear nor stop hitting him, Kunj got fed up and held twinkle's hands in the air and twisted it but unfortunately kunj lost his balance which made twinkle twisted her leg and Kunj automatically fulls on the bed and twinkle falls right on top of him, both shared an eye lock when Kunj rolled on twinkle and now kunj was rather on top of twinkle, Kunj plugged twinkle's hair behind her ears and came closer to her face.
Twinkle started breathing heavily with Kunj closeness with her and twinkle was drooling over kunj who was with wet hair, twinkle and Kunj shared a lip lock and Kunj slowly moves to twinkle's lips and kiss the corner of her lips sensuously which made her gasps in pleasure, kunj again kiss the corner of her lips sensuously said to her : your lips taste like honey twinkle.

Twinkle looked into his eyes but not a single word came out from her mouth.

Knock knock.

Twinkle and Kunj jerks off from each other as they heard someone knocking on the door and both felt embarrassed.

Twinkle open the door and saw the maid of the house : what is it Pk?

Pk said to her : ma'am all the maids of the house has went out of the house and will come back in the evening.

Twinkle nods and said to him : alright, you can also go out as today is a holiday and don't forget to come home early as tomorrow, the preparations of lord Ganesha festival will start.

Pk nods and smiles to her and left from there.

Twinkle went inside the room again and saw that Kunj is already dress in a blue T-shirt and a jeans.

Kunj said to her : I'm in the hall, if you finish....we can have breakfast together as today is a holiday for everyone which includes me.

Twinkle just nods and went inside the bathroom.

Downstairs.

As no one was in the house, twinkle decided to wear a western dress with ponytail hair style.

( twinkle's dress  )

Kunj looked at twinkle without a blink and thought : is this girl a carmelon, she changes her colors any time she likes.

Twinkle sat down and said to him : don't jump into conclusions kunj, I wore this dress because mother is not in the house and I don't think that you will tell her that I'm in a western dress.

Kunj impressed with her and asked her : how did you know what I was thinking?

Twinkle said to him : it is written on your face.

Kunj asked her : and why do you think that, I'm not going to tell mother?

Twinkle smiles and said to him : because you don't want your mother to stress herself.

Kunj blurts in laughter as both had breakfast in peace .

In the afternoon, twinkle was in the kitchen while Kunj was in his study room.

Kunj's study room.

Knock knock.

Kunj said thinking it is twinkle : come in.

Kunj heard different fragrance which he knows very well that it is not twinkle but a different woman, kunj looked up to the person and saw Alisha standing there in a short skirt and club top and walks sensuously to Kunj.

Kunj got up and asked her furiously : what are you doing here Alisha?

Alisha pushed him to the wall and crosses her legs around his legs and said to him : I know you miss me very much Kunj and that is why I'm here to satisfy your needs.

Kunj said to her : don't cross you limit Alisha, you.....

Alisha place her fingers on kunj's lips and said to him sensuously : I'm dying to be in your arms again Kunj.

Before Kunj can say or do anything Alisha kiss him and Kunj open his eyes widely and just then twinkle entered the room and was shocked and stunned to see this, kunj was much more shocked to see twinkle standing there looking at them without a blink and pushes Alisha away.

Alisha looked at twinkle and smirks at her : you know how men are, they can't resist my beauty and how sexy I am.

Twinkle did not say anything.

Kunj came to twinkle and said to her : don't listen to her words twinkle....nothing happened, she just came into my study room and I thought it was you so I let h in, don't think.....

Alisha interupted and said to twinkle : let me explain everything to you twinkle, you know Kunj and I were in a relationship before but got separated and now that he is back, he miss me and I don't want him to suffer because of one love making.....i know that you will not give yourself to a man so easily, you never made love with Jerry nor any other man because you wanted to keep your virginity and I'm still aware that you and Kunj haven't made love and you are still a virgin and don't want to break your virginity with the man you don't love, so that is why I'm giving the pleasure to Kunj as you care more about your virginity.

Twinkle said to her : so that is why you decided to seduce my husband?

Now everyone is confused with twinkle's behavior.

Twinkle said to Alisha : I know you very well Alisha, your talent is to seduce men and make them fall on your feet but looks like you choose the wrong person today.

Kunj looked at twinkle shocked and said to her : twinkle.....

Twinkle interupted and said to him : did I ask you to explain yourself? No right so shut up and let me do the talking.

Twinkle said to Alisha : with all due respect, either you leave or I make you leave and about my virginity, it will be kunj who will do that and that is why I'm giving this marriage a chance....kunj will be the first and last man for me and you should stay away from my husband, this is my last warning Alisha....don't make me forget that you are my elder sister,.

Alisha looked at twinkle furiously and walked away from there while Kunj looked at twinkle with surprise.

Next chapter : twinkle's suspicious on Manohar.