chapter 15

Sarna company.
Kunj's cabin :

Yuvi entered kunj's cabin and sat down, Kunj looked up-to with a question mark on his face.

Yuvi said to him : you know something kunj, I didn't come here to sit but I came here to tell you that, your new executive manager is here.

Yuvi said to him with a big grin on his face.

Kunj looked at him and asked : OK but why this big grin on your face? Is the new executive manager a modeler?

Yuvi smile and said to him : she more than a modeler.

Kunj looked at him confused and asked him : she? Is the person a woman?

Yuvi nods and says : yes Mr Kunj sarna, the new executive manager is a woman....young and beautiful lady which is going to shock you I bet .

Kunj lean on his chair and said to him : wow, I can see that you are falling for her already.

Yuvi smirks and said to him : I won't even dream about it, or else someone will kill while I am still alive.

Kunj raised his eyebrows and said : now I  eagely want to see this woman who have many suspense.

Yuvi got up and said to him : don't worry Mr , you will see her very soon I say.

Kunj looked at him confused and yuvi walked out.

After sometime, in kunj's cabin.

Knock knock.

Kunj said without looking at the person as he was busy reading something : come in.

Twinkle entered the cabin with a big smile and froze for a minute looking at Kunj who looks very serious and hot reading something while twinkle stood there admiring him while Kunj sense someone gaze on him and lifted his head and he also froze as she saw twinkle standing there looking at him without a blink, Kunj automatically stood up and started walking slowly to twinkle as twinkle was also taken steps back and looking at Kunj nervously, twinkle hit her back on the wall and realized that there is no way for her and looked back at Kunj who was looking at her immensely, as the breeze falls on twinkle's face which made her hair flies in the air and falls on her face, kunj slowly moves twinkle's hair from her face, kunj places both his hands on the wall above twinkle's head as twinkle froze for a minute looking at Kunj while is very close to her and started breathing heavily. Kunj slowly moves to twinkle's face and twinkle was just looking at him

Knock knock.

Twinkle and Kunj jerks off as they heard someone knocking at the door and not evening a second yuvi entered the cabin and looks at Kunj and twinkle who was standing at one place awkward and he sense that he came at the wrong time.

Yuvi said to them : well actually I came to....

Kunj interupted and said to him : no yuvi, I was just taking some papers from my wardrobe.

Yuvi just nods and kunj looked at twinkle and asked her : what are you doing here twinkle?

Before twinkle can say anything, yuvi interupted and said to Kunj : kunj, she is the company's new executive manager.

Kunj looked at twinkle shocked and said : what!

Twinkle folded her arms over her chest and said to him : you heard it right Kunj or should I say boss, I'm the new executive manager of the sarnas company.

Kunj looked at yuvi and yuvi nods in agreement with twinkle.

Kunj sat on his chair and relax and said to her : well said, miss twinkle.

Twinkle fade a smile to him and said to yuvi : can you now show me, my cabin.

Yuvi nods and says to her : sure, follow me.

Twinkle nods and follows yuvi but stopped and looked back at Kunj and Kunj was also looking at her.

Twinkle entered her cabin and was impressed with the decorations but stopped and looked at the glass wall and saw Kunj looking at her through the glass wall and curtains and realized that her office is next to kunj's cabin.

Twinkle sat down and started her work but tries to concentrate because she is now very close to Kunj.

What do you think, this work can make Twinj close more and increase the distance between them?

Love you all bye.