chapter 28

Morning, the sun shines brighter and Kunj looked at sleeping twinkle, she looks very cute when sleeping peacefully, he looks at her bare shoulder and slowly gets up from the blanket and wears his clothes.
Twinkle open her eyes slowly and looks at Kunj who is in his jeans and shirtless.

Kunj happily said to her : good morning sunshine.

Twinkle smiles and said to him : good morning!

Kunj asked twinkle : are you feeling sore?

Twinkle blushes and says to him : no, of course not.

Kunj smirks and said to her : wow, I just asked you a simple question and look at the way you are blushing.....anyway, gets dress because we are still in danger, we have to leave from here before they get a hold of us.

Twinkle nods and she also get dress telling Kunj to look at the other side but didn't no that, when they were making love, they create their own living soul in twinkle's body.

Twinkle took her mobile and started walking here and there to get network and by God's grace, she gets network and calls mahi's mobile.

Mahi furiously and worriedly said to her : what is wrong with you twinkle? You just run off from the bus without informing anyone? Do you know how worried we are, because of you we couldn't go back to Delhi.....we are still in the forest now searching for both you and Kunj, you have doubled our job...why are you so stubborn and hard to go with, you....

Twinkle said to her : calm down Sis, why are you shouting so much and I did a good thing by running off from the bus....at least I got a benefit from it.

Mahi asked twinkle : benefits? What do you mean twinkle? Any news about kunj's kidnapping?

Twinkle happily said to her : not any news sis but he is fresh and blood standing in front of me.

Mahi shockingly said to her : are you playing a prank on me, are you seriously saying that Kunj is with you?

Twinkle happily said to her : let me explain everything to you Sis.

Twinkle explain how she found kunj to mahi and mahi was very amazed with their unique bond.

Mahi amazingly said to her : wow twinkle, I have never witnessed such an amazing love story like this but remember that you guys are still in danger....how will we find you?

Twinkle nods and said to her : the place we rested when we were staying in the forest, go there and walks to the lake side where Kunj was kidnapped and behind it, you will see red marks on the trees there....take the part and you will get to us but come fast mahi.....i don't really feel good, something is going to happen.

Mahi said to her : relax twinkle, we are on the way there.

Twinkle nods and hangs up the call and looked at Kunj who is looking at her immensely.

Twinkle in shy lowed her head and said to him : we shouldn't go away from here because mahi and the rest are on their way here....i hope they won't be too late.

Kunj nods and walks to her slowly and pinned her to the wall and said to her : they should come later, so that I can romance with my beautiful wife 

Saying this Kunj wrapped his arms around twinkle's waist and pulled her closer to him and kiss her gently.

Twinkle breaks the kiss and said to him : not now kunj, I am very hungry.

Kunj smirks and said to her : I am also too very hungry sweetheart but I am hungry for a different reason.....i am hungry for you