chapter 27

Twinkle runs back to the forest like there was no tomorrow and she was shouting and yelling for Kunj but still no trace of him but she didn't lose hope and continues to look for her husband.

Twinkle noticed a small house there which looks like a temple and walks in and saw goddess durga idol there.

Twinkle folded her hands and said : I don't want to lose hope goddess but there is no way or solution.....my only hope is you and only you, please help me find my husband, show me the way.

Just then the wind started blowing heavily and her veil which was holding her caught in the air and she started running after it because it was very important to her as it was given to her by Kunj.

Twinkle stopped running and the veil fell on her face and when she removed it, she saw a huge house there but it looks very old and dirty but against her wish she entered the house and heard noises from upstairs and walks on the stairs which is very dirty by dust and she looked at the place with disgust.

She stopped in where the noises came from and looked inside as she saw three tall men playing chess and was shocked to see Kunj being tied up in a chair and he looks very pale and bruises on his face and understood that he was beaten up and took a deep breath.

Twinkle's thought : I can't go in just like that, if I do that....they will get a hold of me....my phone, yes my phone is here but there is no network, I know God will help me with this one too but I have to get Kunj out of here and then I inform the police but how will I get him out of here when these stupid bunny heads are getting in my way, think twinkle....think think....aha, I know what to do.

Twinkle noticed a dirty papers all over the stairs, downstairs and the rooms there, she saw a store room there and found a kerosene there and slowly pours it on the floor and all over the house without making any noise and used her lighter which was holding her and fire it the paper and the whole house started burning and saw the three men running downstairs coughing and with fast she runs upstairs and went to the room which Kunj have been kept.

Twinkle cups kunj's face and said to him : get up Kunj, twinkle is here....we have to leave from here before we all get burnt up 

Kunj slowly opens his eyes and looks at twinkle with shocked, he couldn't believe his eyes that twinkle is standing in front of him talking, twinkle untie Kunj and both hugs each other tightly.

Twinkle breaks the hug and said to him : this can happen later but let move from here before the fire I started burns all of us here....i looked for a short door when I was setting the house on fire but there I didn't put any fire there, so let pass there.

Kunj nods and both runs out of the house and saw the house burning into pieces and saw two black cars approaching the house and both noticed that it was Jerry and his goons.

Jerry shouted at them : Kunj can not be found in the building, search the whole forest for him, bring him to me alive or dead 

Twinkle gasps in shocked and looked at Kunj who was looking at Jerry with rage and took a step forward but twinkle holds his hand and shakes her head to no.

Twinkle said to him : we have to look for a way to get the hell out of here but we can't hide....i went to a temple which is in the forest, no one can find us there because the leaves are covering the temple.

Kunj nods and both runs to the place which twinkle said.

Twinkle and Kunj reached the temple and went inside and just then it started raining heavily.

Kunj looked at twinkle who looks very cold and walks to her : I am so proud of you sweetheart, now I can be rest assured that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me....i am so happy to be your husband and love.