chapter 9

City hospital.

Twinkle and Kunj entered the hospital and twinkle excuse herself, she walked to the washroom and closes the door from behind just then someone touched her shoulder which made her jerks out but took a deep breath as she saw that it is Jerry.

Twinkle asked Jerry : what are you doing here Jerry?

Jerry holds twinkle's face and said : I came here to see you my love.

Twinkle fade a smile to him and said : OK but you should leave here.......i came here with Kunj and if he comes to know that you are here... It will create problems.

Jerry said to her : forget about kunj twinkle....we are in love with each other and you shouldn't think about him.

While outside, kunj is waiting for twinkle but what is taken her long, he walks to the washroom. To twinkle's surprising jerrry holds twinkle's waist and pulled her closer to him and just then Kunj open the door and was shocked to see the scene in front of him, Jerry holding twinkle's waist and about to kiss her , twinkle jerks out as she heard the door sounds and was shocked to see Kunj standing at the door with no expression on his face.

Kunj came inside and said to twinkle : I never thought that, apart from being an arrogant lady... You are also a cheater.

Twinkle looked at Kunj angrily and said to him : I don't need to explain myself to you and if you already know then let me tell you don't.... I'm not interested in marrying you but I'm doing this for my grandma.

Kunj looked straight into her eyes and asked her : so do you love him?

Twinkle couldn't look into his eyes and said to him : yes I love him.

Kunj disappointedly looked at twinkle and said : wow, I never wanted to marry an inpure woman like you..... You have already been used by Jerry in physically and spiritually, you have already given yourself to him.

Twinkle looked at him and said to him : weather I have lost my pureness, that is not of your business.....i have already given myself to Jerry because I love him.....so tell me, what can you do.....i already belongs to him and nothing can change that fact.

Kunj looked at her shocked and not only him but Jerry also looked shocked with what twinkle said.

Twinkle said to him : now that you already know the truth, are you going to back off or you are.........

Before twinkle can complete her sentence, she got a phone call and excuse herself and went outside.

Jerry said to Kunj : now that twinkle is not here, let talk in man to man.

Kunj said to him : that is what I was going to tell you Jerry, I know everything about you including you plans to deceive twinkle.

Jerry smirked and said to him : then you know me quite well Kunj, you know that I won't back off easily but what I don't understand is why did twinkle lied to you that, she has already gotten intimate with me.

Kunj confusedly looks at him and asked : what do you mean?

Jerry said to him : what I meant is that, nothing has gone on between twinkle and I, twinkle is the most beautiful and pure girl I have ever met in my life....she never crossed her limits when we were in a relationship in the past, she is still a virgin and I am 100% sure about that because twinkle have never been in a relationship with a man before except me and now you but one thing is for sure that, I will get twinkle before you make her yours, I will be the first man for her and that is a promise.... I will never let you have twinkle on your wedding night.

Kunj said to him : now that I know that twinkle is still pure, I will protect her dignity as a woman.....i will never let anyone touch her against her well.... I will fight for her from monsters like you.....may be she is behaving very stupid and foolish to trust you but I will make her open her eyes and when Kunj is there no harm can full twinkle because twinkle is me and I am twinkle.... The day we will cross the firebons seven times it means we are one and if someone have to hurt twinkle, the person will rather face the worst side of me including you Mr Jerry lutral and this is kunj sarna promise.

Jerry angrily stares at him and Kunj gave him a warning glare and left from there.

Time goes quickly, Dede has been out from the hospital, kunj's grandma bebe has also come and all are planning for twinkle and kunj's engagement.

Next chapter : the engagement of Kunj and twinkle.