chapter 29

Few days passed after twinkle rescued Kunj from the kidnappers, when they went home, usha requested them to stay in the house for some few weeks and they did.
It now Monday and after few weeks of spending time together, they are going to resume work but never knew that this is going to be the beginning of their hardships.

Sarna company

Kunj entered the company and greeted his employees with a bright smile ever and all smiles back at him as he walked upstairs to his cabin.

Kunj entered the cabin and sat on his chair and relax, not for long yuvi entered the cabin and greeted.

Yuvi said to Kunj : wow Kunj, this more than a honeymoon.

Kunj happily said to him : I know that bro but I guess that there is a lot of work to be done right.

Yuvi sat next to him and said to him : yes Kunj, I think this few months there will be work as a new deal has come on.

Kunj asked him : what new deal? Brief me on?

Yuvi nods and says to him : there is a fashion industry which is planning to make a deal with us and that is.....if we can be able to supply latest sarees, Punjabi clothes, kameez salwar....shoes and most especially jewelries.....and then when all of it is done, the company will bring there's and add it to ours and display it, maybe fashion runway or a fair, it is really a huge deal kunj and we can't backup from this.

Kunj nods and says to him : I understand what you are saying yu and I totally agree for it but what industry is it?

Yuvi said to him : Pahlavi khurana, she is one of the youngest achievement lady and very smart in fashion world, she is also very beautiful.

Kunj nods and says to him : arrange a meeting with her this afternoon as she brought the proposal ....inform the marketing department and marketing director, I will inform twinkle about the meeting this afternoon.

Yuvi nods and walks out of kunj's cabin to make preparations for the meeting.

Kunj pick his phone and calls twinkle and not for long she picked it.

Kunj said to her : how are you sweetheart?

Twinkle said to him : just fine, planning to go to work any moment from now.

Kunj said to him : then good because we are having a very important meeting this afternoon and I want you to be present here.

Twinkle asked him : meeting about what?

Kunj said to him : when you come, you will find out.....i miss you so much.

Twinkle happily said to him : I miss you too but promise me that, we will be having dinner together tonight.

Kunj said to her : how can I ever forget spending time with you, OK am very busy now....i love you.

Saying this Kunj hangs up the call and place his phone down and moves to work.

Santoshi entered the sarna company and walks to the receptionist : hi, am santoshi Gupta....am here to meet Mr Kunj sarna.

Receptionist nods and shows mahi kunj's cabin, mahi headed to kunj's cabin upstairs.
She reached but got distracted as she was thinking about something and dumps in with someone which made her bag fell down on the floor.

The person said to her : sorry.

Mahi looked at yuvi stunned and throw her face some where else while yuvi looked at her surprise.

Yuvi asked her : what are you doing here mahi?

Mahi smile and said to him : I just came here to see Kunj.