chapter 25

After sometime, all of the employees and employers were out from their cottages, heading to the woods.

Some where taken pictures of the wonderful creatures, birds and lakes, rivers are included.

Twinkle said to Kunj while walking with him holding hands : this place is so amazing kunj, I wish to come here....may be twice in a year and spend may be one week here.....this place is like heaven...is totally awesome, if I had wings, I would have liked to fly to the sky....i have never went to an outdoor like this, and......

Kunj interupted and said to her : enough madam, you are such a drama queen....twinkle Kunj sarna the drama queen.

Twinkle irritatedly said to him : you are still calling me a drama queen? I am not a drama queen and if even I am, what's the problem with that!

Kunj said to her in a dramatic way : drama queen like you love talking, they will continue to talk over and over again till your ears gets drind, they can't even shut up for a second and....

Twinkle interupted and said to him : stop it right there Mr Kunj sarna, drama queens are very beautiful and caring, we don't want cowards people like you.

Kunj said to her : oh really? So I am a coward? Don't I kiss you, don't I make you go mad about me? Then what shows that I am a coward.

Twinkle said to him : oh my sweet, sweet potato....i you crying, don't feel bad about it OK, because it is the truth....men like you are afraid of drama queens....

The two keep chatting with happy and just then riya entered the scene.

Riya said to Kunj : all of them are ahead of us sir, can I join you and  ma'am on your walk?

Kunj said to her : am sorry riya, but this is our private moments and I don't want to s.....

Twinkle interupted, she smiled to Riya and said to her : of course riya, why not.

Kunj pulled twinkle aside and said to her : what do you mean by that? She can catch up with the rest, why should she walk with us, don't she know that we are romancing?

Twinkle said to him : come on kunj, don't be persemistic .

Kunj nods and the three headed to the rest who are in front of them.

While walking, Kunj was paying attention to twinkle and this made riya angry, riya noticed a big stone ahead of her, she intentionally hits her leg on the big stone, she almost fell down but Kunj catches her on time after hitting her leg on the big stone.

Twinkle looked shocked with what just happened, riya hitting her legs on the big stone, Kunj catching her in time before she felt down, this was so confusing and it happened so fast.

Kunj asked riya after she stood on her feet : are you okay riya?

Riya said to Kunj : well sir kunj, I feel like my feet is hurting.

Kunj nods and asked her : are you sure you can walk?

Riya smirked which was unnoticed by anyone and thought : well done riya kapoor, you job is done now....let see miss twinkle taneja, your husband will carry me in his arms right in front of your eyes.

Kunj asked riya : where are you lost?

Riya said to Kunj : I don't want to be disrespectful but I just can't help it, my legs are really hurting me and I don't think that I can walk

Twinkle interupted and said : then we should go and look for help.

Kunj said to her : no twinkle, is a waste of time, I will carry her in my arms as the distance from here to river Savitri is very long.