chapter 30

Pahlavi khurana

Sarna mansion

Kunj's office :

Twinkle is sitting on the chair and a laptop is on the desk which shows that, she is talking to someone on the laptop.

Twinkle smiles and said to him : thank you so much guys, this is all that I needed but when will you come....i mean the meeting is on Wednesday.

Two handsome men are shown on the laptop which twinkle is talking to.

One man said to her : don't worry darling, we will arrive at India by tomorrow evening and get started with everything.

The other man said to her : yes and please relax before you blow my head off with your questions but girlfriend, you cheated us totally.

Twinkle confusedly asked : I cheated you but how did I?

One man said to her : your didn't even invited us to your wedding and when I heard it on the news that, the billionaire Kunj sarna has gotten married to one of the best molders in India....i was shocked and totally pissed off.

Twinkle said to them : come on guys, everything happened so fast....it was in a total mess but I still came out of it, please forgive me....i will never repeat the same mistake again.

One man said to her : of course you will not repeat the same mistake again because we get married only once and not twice.

Twinkle smiles and said to them : OK, it time for packing....pack your stuff and get ready to come to your motherland India.

One man said to her : OK but where are we going to stay?

Twinkle unbelievably said to him : you guys have totally lost it...of course you will leave with, do you think I will go and allow Mr Arnav Singh raizada and his co-partner Mr baldev Singh raizada in crime to stay in a guess house or hotel and change women every minute that can redraw their minds from operating well.

Arnav grin and said to her : smart move girl, you have never change.

Twinkle said to him : yes, I will never change who am I

Baldev said to her : OK madam drama queen....i will like to take a very long sleep because tomorrow will be a long day.

Twinkle nods and they disconnected the call.

Twinkle smiles with satisfaction and looked at the door as she saw Kunj standing there.

Kunj walks to her and pulls her closer to him and said to her : so everything is settled?

Twinkle nods and said to him : yes, everything is settled....i will go and see khushi and santoshi in Mumbai early tomorrow morning.

Kunj nods and said to her : you are the best thing that has ever happened to me twinkle....you have handled the situation perfectly and I have a surprise for you.