chapter 6

Later that night, twinkle nor kunj couldn't as they keep thinking about the kiss in the afternoon.

Morning taneja mansion.

A man in a black suit entered the house with a suitcase.

Leela hugs the man : how are you Vijay?

Vijay said to her : I'm fine ma'am Leela... I just came here to make you aware that Mr Jerry lutral is behind the robbery of your company and for your company to stand you have to look for a man and joins hands with him.

Leela looked confused and shocked : you mean my daughter's fiancee Jerry is behind it.

Vijay nods.

Leela said : but I don't have anyone to join hands with especially a man.

Vijay said to her : but you have Mr Kunj sarna, which I just heard that he was first related to this family so you can let one of your daughters marry him most especially twinkle as they were childhood friend.

Leela looked at him shocked and stunned.

Leela said to him : it is another way?

Vijay said to her : I'm sorry ma'am Leela but there is no other way.

Just then Dede shouted from behind : no!

All turn their back and saw Dede swinging in the air and to everyone's surprising Dede fell unconscious and Leela run to her, just then twinkle entered the house sweating as she went for jogging.

(Twinkle's look for jogging)

She runs to Leela who was sitting beside unconscious Dede.

Leela said to her : call the ambulance twinkle.

Twinkle nods and just then Alisha and mahi runs downstairs.

Mahi checked Dede and said : mum, we should take her to the hospital, this is a heart attack and we can't wait for the ambulance.

All are shocked and stunned.

Alisha said : the white car has gone to service but the white one is there.

Leela got up and said : mahi, Alisha come with me and Mr Vijay do anything that you can.... Twinkle you can come on you motorbike.

Twinkle nods and Leela, mahi and Alisha went out of the house.

Kunj who was just about to enter the sarna mansion sees two cars coming out from the taneja mansion and with full speed when the cars left not for long he saw twinkle coming out from the house on her motorbike and she was in full speed wearing her helmet.

Kunj confusedly said : not what happened.

Kunj decided to follow twinkle and sat in his car.

City hospital