chapter 20

After the Lord Ganesha festival, twinkle didn't hear anything from the lutrals and this scared her a lot as she knows that Jerry and Manohar are planning something big and that will affect the sarna family and she hasn't tell Kunj the incident that happened at the festival one week ago and yes it has been one week since that incident happened .

One blessed day at the taneja mansion.

Twinj room :

Everyone is downstairs talking except twinkle who is doing something in her bedroom and preparing to go somewhere, just then she got a phone call from Jerry.

Twinkle asked him : what do you want Jerry?

At Jerry's side he smirks and said to her : come on sweetheart, it has been such a long time I talked with you and just look at the way you are behaving.

Twinkle said to him : don't you ever and never call me sweetheart because I'm not your sweetheart.

Jerry said to her : don't you know that this is very strange and weird, I mean I love you but you don't love me and married another man and that man is also my half-brother....this is superb and twinkle your days are numbered because my revenge start from today, I have given you one week to make your decision about kunj and I but seems that you stand where you are.....so that is why I will make decisions about you and Kunj.

Twinkle furiously said to him : you have no right to make decisions for me and my husband Jerry....and I won't sit down and make you destroy my family, that will never happen.

Jerry furiously said to her : continue to day dream twinkle.....this is will life and not a fairytale stories you watch.....your days are numbered sweetheart..1 2 3 4

Saying Jerry laugh evilly and hang out.

Twinkle furiously throws her phone on the bed and said to herself : I just know that this family will not sit at peace until they finish with what they are doing....i have to spy Jerry and by this time I know where he is, I can't sit here and do nothing, he is planning something very evil, I just know that.

Someone interupted and said from the door : know what twinkle?

Twinkle froze for a second and looked at Kunj who is learning on the wall looking at her, twinkle said to him stammering : wo...actually, I....i know....nothing.

Kunj said to her : what do you mean by nothing, just look at the way you are nervous....are you hiding something from me.

Twinkle immediately said red him : no, no, why will I do that...you know I won't hide anything from you.

Kunj said to her : I hope so.

Saying this Kunj slowly walked to twinkle while twinkle looked at Kunj nervously and also started taken steps back and finally hit the wall.

Kunj wraps his arms around twinkle's waist and pulled her closer to him and whispers in her ears : after the Lord Ganesha festival, we promised to stand by each other and support each and no secrets from each other at all.

Twinkle fade a smile and said to him : yes Kunj, I remember that very well.

Kunj said to her : and I told you that we should prepare for our honeymoon as well.

Twinkle blushes and hugs Kunj tightly and said to him : yes, that will happen for sure but now I need to go somewhere.

Kunj asked her : where are you going?

Twinkle said to him : I'm going to see mahi at the hospital...we have planned to have lunch together, just then two of us.

Kunj nods and says to her : you have time for everyone but you don't have time for your own husband.