<9>

(I fell asleep typing this last night lmao but it's here.)

💗
Taymor

I squirmed around in the bed uncomfortably again. This being now 30 consecutive minutes, I've been trying to find a position to fall asleep in with no luck.

Seeing as his Nick still hadn't came back up to bed from downstairs, the problem was more than obvious.

Like I already told him, if he's not up under me, It don't feel right.

Nick is more than my love, he's become my personal comfort item in a way.
I have no problem admitting how clingy I am to his little ass.

That is my baby.

I groaned and rolled off the bed, deciding to just head downstairs and get him.

I assume he's probably just still running his mouth of to Kentell about whatever it is they talk about.

I'm usually not in their conversations considering they have a little friendship that doesn't involve me.

However, the love of my life sharing a best friend with me isn't exactly a bad thing. It's actually kind of cute that they get along so well.

Walking into the living room, nothing but a pair of loud snores filled the area.

Looking over at the couch, Nick was snuggled on top of Kentrell who had his arm loosely wrapped around him as they slept.

My face instantly scrunched up as I stared at them in disbelief.

"So this is what we doing now?"
I asked loud enough to wake them both.

Fuck they thought this shit was?

Nick groaned and rubbed his eyes, sitting up off Kentrell, who was squinting at me.

"Baby?" He asked horsely.

"bAbY" I mocked back.
"The fuck is going on here?"

Nick looked down at his position on Kentrell than hopped up.

"W-we were just talking." He started to explain.

"AND THIS IS HOW YALL NIGGAS TALK!?" I shouted.

"You know what. nah." I shook my head.
"This a joke right?"

"Y'all not bold enough to try me like that." I stated.

"We ain't do shit Taymor damn." Kentrell finally spoke up.
"You see we still got our clothes on and allat."

"Yet, I'm still trying to figure out why my baby is laying on top of you like he should be doing me upstairs." I questioned.

"Make it make sense Nick."

He dropped his head low as his face flushed with red.