<13.3>

Another Part Co-written with Dapiiipad 🙃

💗
Taymor
Present Time
(caught up with 4 month time skip)

"Where do you think you going now?" I asked watching Nick as he packed more random stuff in a bag, sniffling every few seconds.

He ignored me, mumbling under his breath a little, as I watched him repeat the same dramatic stunt he does at least once a week.

"Nicholas."

He closed his eyes at the sound of his name and took a deep breath, holding his hand up as if he wanted me to stop talking.

"Baby, it was just a reflex." I explained.

Picking up one of his shoes in a fit, he lunged it at my head making me duck in an instant.

"SORRY! That was just a reflex!" He shouted, fist now balled up.

I watched as his chest heaved up and down, matching the energy of his red, scrunched up face.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO DO IT AGAIN!" he cried, picking up the closest thing he could get his hand on. He threw a perfume bottle at me as I covered my head with both hands.

Going at it again, he began throwing Xbox controllers followed by the actual Xbox itself, the trash bin of our room and even a lamp which miss me completely and hit the wall, creating a hole.

I looked at him in shock as he already had the next thing in his hand flying my way.

I'd be lying if I said all these things didn't hurt, but what hurt worse was the final thing he threw.

Watching him slide the promise ring off his fingers, he flung it my way without a care in the world for what it meant when I put it on.

"I'm so glad I said no." He expressed, referring to the almost-wedding. "Even the promises behind that "promise" ring dont mean shit to you, how could we ever be married?!" He cried.

"I SAID ONE TIME TAYMOR! I said I would leave if you hurt me ONE MORE TIME!" He stressed.

"Maybe it was a reflex the FIRST TIME. But you've been hitting on me ever since and I'm ready to go" he sniffed "just let me leave this time okay?" He said, voice cracking.

I furrowed my eyebrows before standing up and walking over to him as he backed into the wall with wide eyes.

"I-it's over." He stuttered.
"Don't even touch me." He warned, now cornered with no where left to go.

"It's what?" I asked making him gasp as my hands gripped his chin tightly.

"It's-It's ov-
oweeeee." He whined lowly as I dug my nails into his face.

"T-Taymor Stop," he pleaded.
"I told you-

"that you would never leave me." I finished. "Remember That?"

"But that didn't count for if you hurt me again." He sniffed, pulling at my hands.

I came to my senses looking down at his already bruised up face and let go of him. As I was about to apologize again, Nick randomly punched me in my stomach making me groan as I stumbled over my own feet.

"I swear to god I will whoop his ass."
-Was all I thought while bending over in pain.

💛
Nick

I watched as Taymor gained his composure back from my hit and turned my way.

He looked at me in a way that made me run for my life in a split-second towards the door, not even worried about nothing I had packed.

Before I could make it, he threw something relatively hard at the back of my head making me fall instantly, banging against the dresser and hitting my mouth while also scraping the side of my face.

Opening the now painful area, the feeling of warm blood, with the metallic taste accompanying it, pooled in my mouth.

I winced in pain, covering it as I tried to get up off the floor.

"Stay the fuck down." Taymor said pushing me back to the floor with his foot.

He bent down to the floor now hovering over me as I tried to push him away and get up despite the indescribable amount of pain I was feeling.

Reaching his hand to my already bloody mouth, I bit him in defense causing him to send a senseless punch to my eye.

I let out a series of screams as the beaten-up state of my face got worse with each continuous punch he sent.

Feeling utterly defenseless, I began kicking him just to get him to stop anyway I could.

He grabbed my legs and began to hold them down with his own as he pinned my arms together in his grip, now coming face to face with me and looking into my eyes.

"I love you."

"I really love you." His voice cracked filled with pain as tears formed behind his eyes looking into my own emotional ones.

Resting his head in the crook of my neck he began placing soft kisses there, as he let tears fall from his eyes and I did the same.

"Let daddy make this up to you." He said moving his hands to the clothes that formed on my body and slipped his hands underneath them.

Coming in contact with my bare skin, I shuddered as his hands roamed around my body freely, creating a feeling I no longer considered love.

"Stop." I pleaded as he still went against my wishes of wanting to leave and be in any situation but the current one.

"Taymor I don't want to." I sniffed feeling powerless once again as I have now many times before.

"Don't do this please, not again."

"Shhh." He said, sliding down the fabric from my body and admiring every part of me as I began to whimper.

"You're beautiful."

(Unedited, might go back and rewrite some parts)