<13.2>

Co-written with _Dapi_ in class 😭💗

💛
Nick
Roughly 3 months ago:

"You okay." Taymor asked for the 5th time tonight after he finished setting everything up.

"I'm fine." I nodded cracking a smile the best I could.

He looked at me concerned and sighed.

"Look, can we really work this out Nick? I don't want to force it."

"You're still not acting like yourself and it's been like a month and a half."

"I'm trying, I really am." I stressed.

"I know Nick." He let out an exhausted sigh and we fell silent again.

Lookin around at all the food laid out on the picnic blanket, and the low music playing from Taymor's phone, I felt a genuine appreciation for everything.

This was really nice of him.

"You hungry?" He asked lifting the Dominoes pizza box letting the scent hit my nose.

Pepperoni-my favorite.

As tempting as it looked and smelled I shook my head.
"Maybe later."

He nodded and closed the box again before leaning back and using his hands to hold himself up.

I sat crisscrossed next to him and stared straight ahead into the sunset-a hobby we use to have years ago.

We watched it in silence as minutes passed and the orange and pink arrays invaded the sky.

I leaned over, resting my head on Tay's shoulder distracting him a little from the trance he was in.

"It's beautiful ain't it?" I asked taking my phone out to snap a quick picture of the sky to remember this day later.

"Yeah. It is." Tay agreed as he reached over and grabbed a slice of pizza from the box.

He put it to his lips and I randomly became hungry, snatching it from him.

He looked at me and kissed his teeth.
"I thought you weren't hungry."

"You always want my food." He shook his head as I giggled a little bit.

Dangling the end of the slice over my mouth, I went in for a bite as he pulled out another.

Eating as the music played, it was a perfect moment until his phone rang.

Brushing his hands off he stuffed the crust into his mouth as he answered.

"HeLLO?"

I heard talking on the other end and finished up my own slice as I waited for his attention again.

"Yeah were coming now." He said before hanging up making me raise my eyebrow.