<17>

♥️
Kentrell

*3 weeks later*

Nick held his hand over his mouth, trying to hide the fact that he was smiling but I wasn't having that.

I moved his hand so I could see the only thing that I've ever wanted to be on his face.

-genuine happiness.

And being with me, he's been showing a lot of it lately.

Nick had finally completely cut all ties with the person who I don't even care enough to name anymore. He blocked him on everything, destroyed all things that made him reminisce and even covered up a tattoo I didn't even know he had.

He replaced it with an angel and his moms name underneath it which was something I was there for when he got it done.

He cried but it was beautiful, just like everything about him right now.

"Stop." Nick blushed as I cupped his face in my hands.

I just looked at him.
Everything about him is just...

"God, I love you so much." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear even though I was just thinking out loud.

He smiled before taking my hands off his face as he shook his head.

He still hasn't said it back but I didn't care.

After a long ass relationship like that, that went bad so fast, I knew it was going to take a while for him to ever love again.

But he still was gonna hear it from me, cause I felt that shit and I meant it.

That's all that mattered.

"Okay but forreal, how does it taste?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Umm....I forgot, let me get another one."

He rolled his eyes before cutting me another piece of the brownies he had made and put it to my mouth, holding his hand underneath.

I bit it, and it was delicious which I already knew. I just wanted another one.

"Oh. It's aight." I shrugged after swallowing.

"Oh. Okay." He said with his face dropping down to a little pout.

"I'm just playing with your ass." I chuckled.

"It's good as fuck.
Perfect-just like every damn thing you do."

His face lit up again as he blushed and I took another bite.

I could really eat all these motherfuckers.

Nick was just so good at so many things that having him around was a blessing.

There's just no other way to describe it.

~♥️~

"So who's your favorite?" I asked watching as Nick put some shit around his face that was the same color as his skin.

The purpose? I don't know.
But it was fascinating to watch him do.

"That's hard." He confessed.

"It's definitely either Jeffree Star or James Charles."

"I loooove James Charles." He squealed.

"Oh and Nikkie Tutorials, Tati, Laura Le-Nevermind she's cancelled."

"Wait I forgot the black ones!"
He continued.

"Aliyah Jay, Jackie Aina, Alissa Ashley..."

I knew none of these people but I listened to him rambled on as he dabbed some sponge shit on his face.

Makeup is so....
Interesting.

As he went on and on about a whole bunch of YouTube drama, I paid attention to the smile that never left his face.

It was radiant.
Even contagious as I found myself smiling too.

His face slowly came together as he talked more and more while I listened until I finally spoke up.

"What you need that for?" I asked as he put some fake eyelashes over his real ones.

"Cause..." he trailed off.
"Why not?"

"No it's pretty-I ain't mean it like that." I said quickly.

"I was just curious."

"Well, I think it pulls everything together." He shrugged as he went in with something in a tube afterwards.

Finishing that, he looked at his self in the mirror, satisfied.

"You done?" I asked.

"Just one more thing...." he said pulling out some lipgloss.

Which was probably the only shit I could actually name.

He spread it across his lips slowly as I watched him and began glancing over at me in the mirror before smiling.

I was so mesmerized, it's crazy.

After a while, he rubbed his lips together and wiped the corners of his mouth.

"Now I'm done."

He turned around, now facing me instead of the mirror and my heart almost stopped just looking at him.

Jesus Christ.

"You like it?"

"Nick don't ask me no dumb questions." I sighed.

"I love it."

He squealed and turned back to the mirror looking at himself even happier than before.

If makeup was what he needed to feel comfortable in his own skin again I was here for it.

Honestly, I'm here for anything when it comes to him.