<16>

💛
Nick

To say that Kentrell had caught me off guard would be and understatement. That confession hit me like a truck going 1000 miles per hour and I still didn't know how I felt about it.

I mean it's crazy right...?

Of course it is.

But yet here I am with a mind thats stuck on Trell even when my heart has been in the same place with Tay for years now and it's all too confusing.

No doubt I was growing to despise every single aspect of Taymor, but when I think about our past my heart refuses to forget the person who gave me the best love I've ever had but also the worst.

Kentrell on the other hand was a safe haven. A sense of comfort that I needed when I felt at my lowest point and that was a position Taymor couldn't fill most of the time.

Yeah he'd listen to me but really understanding and relating was something he couldn't ever do as much as he did claim to love me.

Yet it was no doubt that they had both been the two closest people I had and the worst thing about that was how one of them was inflicting so much pain on me it was actually hurting the relationship I had with the other one.

It was just too much right now.
Everything.

I forced myself to sit up in the empty bed as my stomach growled harshly.
Looking over at the clock it was 4:07 pm and yet I'm pretty sure this is the first time I'm waking up today.
Sheesh.

I groggily forced myself out the bed and the room until I found Kentrell.

"Good morn-afternoon I guess." He said looking up from his phone.

I nodded my head not really in the mood for words too much.

"I made you breakfast hours ago. It's wrapped up on the counter." He pointed in the direction of the kitchen making me walk over there in an instant at the thought of food.

I wasted no time tearing off the aluminum foil and dug in while standing up.

"You don't want to heat it up Nick?" He asked coming up behind me.

I shook my head with a mouth full of cold bacon and eggs.

"Well did you want any-

We both jumped hearing loud bangs behind the front door and I nearly dropped my food.

"Who the fuck is that?" Kentrell let a sigh.
"Nick go look out the peephole real quick."

I complied and went over to it as the knocks sounded again.

Standing on my tippy toes and squinting as I looked out the small hole, the face was all too familiar.

"Taymor?" I questioned to myself.

"Kentrell! ITS TAYMOR!" I said feeling overwhelmed as I tried to unlock the door as quick as I could.