<11>

♥️
Kentrell

I side-eyed Nick as he applied lipstick to his lips as if everything was all peachy & fine.

"Don't even look at me like that." He said as I watched him intently.

"You really don't think that was some fucked up shit he did to you?" I questioned.

He sighed and closed the lipstick, turning to face me.

"Is this cute on me?" He asked pursing his lips.

I rolled my eyes.
"Nick I'm serio-

"Look don't start this." He said waving me off. "You're exaggerating the whole situation."

"The rape." I corrected.

"IT WAS NOT RAPE KENTRELL! What the fuck!" He screamed.

"How are you going to tell me? I was there!" He protested. "If I don't feel like I was raped you shouldn't either."

"Nick you said stop." I remind him.
"and it sounded like you meant that shit."

"I was just...he was just....his dick is big." Nick stammered.

I scrunched up my face.
Did I need to know that shit?

"That's why I was saying stop." He explained.

"No. He was purposely hurting you, that's why you were saying stop." I corrected.

He groaned.
"Whatever Trell damn."
"It ain't that serious."

"I just won't make him mad again." He shrugged.

"Nick didn't you tell me that your dad did the same kind of thing to your mom and she said the exact same thi-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Nick slapped me across my face in a fit of rage as my eyes widened.

I looked down at his tiny hands in shock.
"Did you just...."

He slapped me again now breathing heavily as his eyebrows furrowed up.

Rubbing my stinging face in pain, I watched as he raised his hand to do it again.

I grabbed his wrist and twisted it making him yelp out as I bent it backwards.

"Your mind? Have you lost it?" I asked in disbelief.

"Did you really just hit me? A nigga who never backs down from a fight?" I questioned.

He breathed heavily, squeezing his eyes shut as I turned his wrist red.

"You're smarter than that." I shook my head and let go of him.

He eyed me and sniffed for a second before slapping me again.

He went at it again and again as anger steamed in his face, hitting me without a second thought.