<10>

💛
Nick

Resting my head on the window, I looked out of it in silence as Taymor drove.

He insisted on all of us going out to breakfast so we were on our way to the Waffle House.

I didn't really want to come, nor did I know why we were going but it's better to just agree with him at this point.
Just do what he wants me too.

My nerves were still bad at the moment so I nearly had a heart attack when Kentrell tapped me from behind my passenger seat.

I gasped and jumped making Tay look over at me then back at the road.

"You good?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah." I said sitting back in the seat.

Turning around, I looked at Kentrell who gave me a sympathetic face.

"Are you okay?" He mouthed.

I nodded and turned back around quickly hearing Tay let out a huff.

He glared at me briefly making a face that instantly made my body break out in a cold sweat.

I cleared my throat awkwardly as the scared feeling returned,
reminding me of last night.

Kentrell let out a sigh from the backseat and I looked in the mirror noticing him shaking his head.

Taymor took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it on my thigh, looking over and smirking at me.

I let out a shaky breath, becoming uncomfortable instantly which isn't like me.

Usually it would make me blush but now-I don't know.

Everything I'm feeling about him right now...it's different. The bad kind.

~♥️~

"And for you sir?" The waitress asked distracting me from whatever I was thinking about.

"oh...um..." I picked up the menu and scanned it briefly.
"Can I get....French Toast?"

She nodded with a smile and wrote it down, afterwards grabbing the menu from my hands.

Taymor ordered last getting chicken and waffles and she walked off telling us how it wouldn't take too long.

The table grew silent again as the sound of people in conversation and forks hitting plates filled the restaurant.

I looked up at Taymor after a while and noticed he was glaring at Kentrell who was looking at me.

I looked between the two sighing.
Our dynamic is off
-completely off.

Taymor scotted closer to me on the side of the booth we shared, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me tense up a little.