<19>

(Skipping Taymor's POV for a little while
for obvious reasons)

♥️
Kentrell

"What's wrong?" I sighed as Nick laid curled up in a ball under mountains of covers.

He had been this way since I left this morning, probably hadn't even moved an inch or ate anything today.

He just held a blank stare on his face, no sound coming from him at all.

His blinking was probably the only thing I could use to confirm that he wasn't dead because he seemed to be out of it completely.

Sighing, I slid off my slides before pulling back some covers and laying next to him carefully.

He still hadn't moved so I took it upon myself to just pull him closer to me.

Everything seemed fine for a little while and I was contempt with the silence in his presence but I nearly jumped at the sound of him beginning to cry hard as his body cringed.

All of a sudden, the arms I had wrapped around him had been pushed off aggressively as he rolled off the bed and went running off into the bathroom.

The door had slammed shut and a few seconds later the lock had been turned as I just stared up at the wall blankly, so confused.

I don't know.

His phone vibrated on the bed and I felt around for it, just thinking i'd bring it to him.

Finally finding it rolled up in the covers, It vibrated again as soon as I picked it up, lighting up the screen.

I looked down at it, i seen that it was an unsaved number both times but I found myself scrolling down even more to see the number had sent him 64 messages alone since the last time he unlocked his phone.

I read it.
I couldn't stop myself.

Unknown: so you think changing your number is going to get rid of me Nick?

Unknown: When are you gonna give this up and come home?

Unknown: Talk to me bae 💔

Unknown: 💔💔😿

Unknown: IMY

Unknown: IMY

Unknown: IMY

Unknown: You better not be letting Kentrell fuck.

Unknown: You belong to me.

Unknown: I'd kill you & his ass if he ever got a taste of my shit.

Unknown: call me boo ❤️

Throwing the phone in agitation, my fist clenched up and I made my way to the bathroom door trying my best to keep calm.