21

♥️
Kentrell

Nick was lowkey scaring me. It felt like some kind of test of friendship or loyalty or something, but my dick was so damn hard that I wanted to fuck him to the point he couldn't even remember Taymor's face if he saw him.

He sent me pleading eyes, and I slowly let his hand go, letting my guard down.

I don't know what we're doing, but this shit feels like it's supposed to happen, so I'm gonna take this chance. I may never get to do it again.

Nick patiently waited to do anything, and I gave him a small nod in consent.
Soon after he pulled his shirt over his head and I lifted up and did the same.

Nick eyed my upper half thoroughly before running a light touch down my stomach.
He seemed mesmerized, and I smirked a little at the way that he was admiring my body.

His hands are always so soft; His touch is addicting.

His eyes drifted back up to mine for a second before he rolled off from on top of me, laying flat down on the bed.

I hovered over him and couldn't help but notice that he tensed up a little.

I went for his shorts and he let out a whimper making me stop pulling them down completely.

"Keep going." He spoke quietly, almost whispering.

"you sure?"

He nodded and I complied, exposing his lower half and then mine next.

I positioned myself on top of him and his breathing was noticeably heavier and his eyes were squeezed shut.

"are you okay?" I questioned.
"do you want it like this?"

"Honestly n-no, I don't like this position that much..." He trailed off with his voice shaking a little.

"Look no crying," I told him,
"we're not doing this if it's gonna make you cry cause that shit won't sit right with me."

He sniffed, quickly taking his hand to his face to wipe his eyes before they leaked.
I waited as he got himself together. I didn't want him to feel pressured or anything.

"What position would you feel most comfortable in?" I asked, hoping I worded that the right way.

I didn't want to be annoying but at the same time I was worried about being insensitive.

"I'll ride." He spoke as we switched positions again and I laid down, allowing him back on my lap.

He adjusted himself on me, kneeling on one of his knees for support as my tip presses against his hole. I eyed his every move cause he seemed questionable about the whole thing.

"Nick?"

"Shut up." He demanded, closing his eyes.

I could already feel the resistance and I dreaded the thought of hurting him.

He took a deep breath moving down on me slightly stretching himself.