<12>

(Chapter below)

Nicholas is a whole cutie ♥️ if you say he's ugly-you're lying idc.

💗Taymor

💗
Taymor

"Yo!"
I shouted as I walked into the house only to be met with a still quietness which was unusual considering Nick and Kentrell usually would be doing something to satisfy their boredom.

Yet, I heard not one voice, not one tv, nothing.

I walked in the living room noticing Kentrell's stuff that he had been living out of was gone and immediately assume that he had left.

Having a bad feeling that Nick was gone too, I ran up stairs frantically, hoping he was still there.

I made my way to the bedroom hearing his voice from behind the door and paused in my tracks.

"Don't cry...Don't cry...Don't cry....."
He repeated to himself continuously and I couldn't help but hear the pain behind his voice with every time he said it.

What's wrong with my baby?

I stood behind the door listening to him continue to talk to himself.

"It had to be done." He sniffed.
"Kentrell isn't worth it Nick."

"Right?"
His voice cracked.

I waited a few seconds until he broke out into a crying fit and finally pushed the door opened and made my presence know.

He stood pacing in the middle of the floor and stopped to look up at me when I walked in.

"Oh...h-hey baby,"
he stammered and quickly wiped the tears from his face and flipped his unkempt hair to the back, attempting to disguise his distraught state.

He gave me a weak smile as if I couldn't already tell he had been crying for some hours.

"We need to talk right?" I asked looking down at him.

"W-w-we can talk if you want." He said nervously rubbing his arm.

I sighed.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't noticed that his demeanor has been different.

Different in a way that he's now nervous every time I'm around and he agrees with literally anything I say.