hm titles are hard

(they be in college m'dudes/dudettes/friends who don't identify with those pronouns this ain't a pt two of the previous thingamabob btw)

-Lance-

"Oh wow."

Was all Lance thought when he came across "K_kogane" on Instagram.

"Jesus christ, what the heck? Is he like, a model or something?" The Cuban boy continued to scroll through the pictures.

"Lance, what is so amazing that it has more importance than that essay you're supposed to be writing?" His roommate and best friend, Hunk asked.

Lance rolled his eyes. "I was gonna fail the stupid thing anyway, let me live. But it's this guy." He turned his phone to let Hunk see.

His roommate just raised his eyebrows and went back to working on whatever he was working on. Lance was never sure what class Hunk was doing homework for, even though he majored in some tech thing and had a few minors in culinary arts. It should seem obvious, but Lance could never tell.

"But, he's like, so gorgeous, man! Like how?"  Lance whined, making bizarre gestures with his hands.

"That," Hunk spoke pointedly, "is a you problem."

Lance just "hmph"ed and went back to scrolling. K_kogane with a cute dog. K_kogane with the biggest ice cream cone Lance had ever seen. K_kogane crouching with his hands pressed together near his face. K_kogane at a pride parade.

He sighed and turned off his phone, bringing his attention back to the essay that he should've finished a day ago.

It was a few hours later the now extremely tired Lance was on Instagram. Again. On K_kogane's account. His finger hovered over the "Follow" button. The guy already had 2,547 followers, right? Lance wasn't creepy for wanting to as well. No, what would one more follower mean, anyways.

The "Follow" turned to "Following."

Lance was just leaving his class a few days later when he saw the notification.

K_kogane has posted a new picture!

Lance quickly punched in his passcode and went into the app.

A picture of K_kogane's eyes and forehead was peeking up at the bottom of the screen, while a pretty girl with light hair and dark skin making a face next to him. In the background, a guy with silver hair, but who didn't look old at all was wearing a tuxedo and waving. The image was captioned

"All the gays getting ready for a gay-ass wedding. Congrats @honey_nut_shirios and @adam_w. Excuse @ra_ra_allura_a_a for ruining the pic."

Lance found the picture quite endearing. K_kogane had posted pictures with these people before. He knew that the silver haired guy was "Shiro" and was K_kogane's brother. "Allura" was a close friend as well. It's not like Lance had spent the past few days scrolling through whoever K_kogane had tagged in past posts.

Eventually (and unwillingly) Lance put his phone away and started on his homework.

He was rifling through the dorm room's mini fridge when his phone buzzed.

K_kogane has gone live!

With a slice of cold pizza in his mouth, Lance wandered back over to his bed, and flopped down, swiping into Instagram.

The app loaded up, and Lance tapped the little notification. It brought him to K_koganes page, and to the live video stream.

Muted music was playing in the background, as the camera was moving shakily. It focused on a plate held by a pale hand.