Omg a story??1!?

(Updating?? Who is she? Never heard of her. WOOP WOOP SWEARING IN THIS THIS HAS BEEN A PSA. Italics are (usually) the other's thoughts but you'll figure it out))

~soulmate au, can occasionally hear the other's thoughts. Ridiculously overdone, I know~

~~~

"No, I'm not going to throw my phone out the window. Why would I want to do that? I'm not going to throw anything out the window. This is a moving vehicle. Stupid fuc-"

Lance made a face. He'd never understand his soulmate.

~~~

"I like 'em big. I like 'em chuNKY. I like 'em BIG, I like 'em PLUMPY. I LIKE 'EM ROUND, WITH SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN'"

Keith's eyes snapped open. He had been napping. "This bitch." He thought. He hoped his soulmate heard.

~~~

Keith stumbled ungracefully out of the passenger's seat of his mother's car. It had been a nine hour drive to their new house. He looked up the driveway to where he would be living from now on. Sighing, he opened the back door and his dog, Cosmo jumped out, joyfully stretching his legs.

"Keith!" His mother called. "Come help me with these boxes!"

"Just a minute!"

He patted Cosmo's head, and led him to the small yard behind the house, which was boardered by a wooden fence. After letting Cosmo into the yard and closing the gate after him, he went back to help his mother.

"Oof." He collapsed onto the mattress that had just been moved into his new room. Cardboard boxes with sharpie scribbled labels provided the only decor. Warm evening sunshine bled through the window and splashed on the plain white walls.

"Oh, smol baby, chunky boy. Widdle baby-waby kitty-witty. Oh! Look at his little tail!"

Despite his back hurting and being slightly sweaty, Keith huffed out a small chuckle. His soulmate was an idiot, but at least sounded like a cute one.

He couldn't wait to meet him.

~~~

Lance was simply trying to enjoy his spring break. Visit family, eat good food, relax, binge Netflix. All was going to according to plan before his soulmate had to blare the loudest most stupid music Lance had ever heard. In his head. Songs switched between early 2000's emo bands and country.

"Yee haw." He whispered to himself, as Country Roads floated through his head.

~~~

"Mom, I don't even know anyone here! I'll just end up sitting there doing nothing." Keith tried to argue against his mother's decision to sign him up for art classes at a studio in town.

"That's why you're going. To meet people. Now get in the car, or kiss the current Netflix password goodbye."

He grumbled towards his mom as he tied his shoelaces.

He was met with a woosh of cool air conditioning, which ruffled his bangs slightly. The small bell above the door jingled merrily again as it closed. The class started at 1:00. Keith checked his phone. It was 12:50.

Rolling his eyes and huffing out a breath as pointedly as he could, he settled on a chair that looked like it had been sitting at the bottom of the ocean and could collapse any second.