Fuck you and your nonsensical bull

"Excuse me! But how is it that the likes of you came across a Voltron lion??"

Keith is really starting to eat at my nerves. While I no longer care what my old team has to say or think of me, it still hurts to think about the way they treated me.

"No... no this just cannot be. There is no way...."

"Yeah there is a way princess, and your lookin' at him. Now that we have established that I am rea-"

"NO!" Allura screamed. The entire team looked at her shocked, "Princess," Coran tried to sooth her, but she would not have it, "We do not know if you lie or not. I watched my planet die. And you, whatever you are, expect me to just accept that you are not only an Altean but a royal one and an Omega, then you must be completely daft."

I stare at her in disinterest. This is one of the many reasons why I did not want to run into my team.

Sighing, I walk up to her, knowing that confrontation was inevitable and tilted my head in submission; exposing my scent glands.

I could feel White tense up through our bond. I brushed up against our bond in a calm gesture to calm her.

Allura and Coran both lean forward and scent the air near my neck and immediately rear backwards.

And then my real space family showed up. And all hell broke loose.

Sorry this is so short....

UMMMMM HELP. NEED IDEAS. I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I AM A FAILURE AS A WRITER. PLEASE JUST GIVE UP ON ME. If any of you have questions comment and I will do my best to answer. Also, anyone wanna give me ideas??