One: Tempers

Your Pov:

     Getting to the camp wasn't as bad as I thought, it was just over crowded. People from around the world connected by one purpose or two to the most. But what I most hoped for was getting to see who the heck this leader was, by the way Edd explained him was attractive. His dangerous and my stupid perspective would never meet face to face however... when it did hopefully I wouldn't say the wrong time.

      "Comrades stand!" The officer with thick eyebrows yelled through my thoughts and to to my head, snapping me from my chair to salute. "You have arrived at the camp ladies and gentleman, get a good nights sleep and make sure your up by seven tomorrow. Including you Y/N, the leader expects much from you and that last name of yours." He glares over to me and slowly back to the rest of the soldiers behind and in front of me. "If you need any help the upperclassman are available all over campus. Me and my partner Patryk will be in room 209 if you need any assistance. Now go!" And with that we all exit the bus one by one in a familiar march, almost shoulder by shoulder. Pushing and thrusting each other forward to get out of the door. "Bye Edd!" I quickly yell waving as I was the next to exit, he smiles and waves back "DON"T DIE!!" I swallow giving him a weird look before looking around me and my surroundings. It was beautiful really, red tinted everywhere of course but pine and spruce trees had been planted around us like a forest would swallow land. 

     It took my breath away until a high feminine voice sparked behind me, "Hey Y/N!" I wip around to see three tall look-alike woman. Their tops being slightly transparent matched with different shorts. "I'm sorry.. do I know you three?" I brush my hair to the side nervously, my bag over my shoulder feeling looser than before. The first girl who'd called my name bickered my voice stepping forward and closer to me, "Honey everybody knows you. You're from the L/N family remember?" She was right, everybody did know who I was.. all because of a last name. One I practically carried on my shoulders. I tighten a smile on my face starting to back away, "It was nice talking to you really.. but I should be going.." I turn around feeling a sigh of relief until my arm in pinched back my sharp nails, assuming their hers I elbow her away. "What do you want?" I firmly ask, her eyes meeting mine in a growling kind of way, the type of fury that was mistaken for being annoying. "What I want is a fight hun, I want everyone to see that all you are is a pathetic girl who doesn't know what she's doing here." I shake my head at her, "We're too old for beating one another, why don't you go find somebody else to bug and grow up?" And with saying that a punch meets my face. The overwhelming pain knocking me to the ground. It grew and grew until I had enough, the pain was no longer just going to be on me. I scream before jumping up and slamming her to the ground, lifting a fist in the air to punch across her face. It was soothing really when I hit her, her doubt disappearing as fast as a ice cream on a hot day. "Don't mess with me!" I yell in her face, my spit flying against her as he nervously nods her head quickly. The two other girls stand in place along with everyone around me, shock the most thing they have in common. I look to the side, avoiding everyone's eyes and get off from the dusty ground, "I'm sorry.. just leave me alone." I walk away from the scene and to the dorms, having a deep guilt inside myself.

Tord's Pov:

     I lay back in my seat relaxing, it was an calm day. Nothing too bad of unfortunate events except for that fight Patryk and Paul had told me about.. Y/N was the name I believe. She had nearly pounded at the woman who had antagonized her at the description. My curiosity struck whenever there was a fight on campus, especially if they were defending themselves. I loved to see a chain of reactions blossom from the seems but punishment was the best part. Oh how I do very much like seeing them struggle through the woods with my unnatural deeds, lumbering was number one. That was the main reason for spruces and pines around the area, I could care less about the beauty contrast in my honest opinion. The other girls however would get it worse since they'd started this fight like madmen. Who could be so stupid to try and prove yourself the first day?

     With all these thoughts running through my head I'd forgotten that the three would arrive at my office soon, telling their part of the crazy story. I light a cigar trying to calm my impatience for violent threats, thinking what I might have them do.. A few moments pass before a knock come to the door catching my attention. Surely it had to be them, "Come in." I speak seriously leaning forward in my office chair, letting a wisp of smoke escape my mouth. The door opens and I am welcomed by three lovely young woman, hardly wearing anything in fact. Their matching tops almost made me want to laugh at how they looked like an elementary gang trying to be 'cool'. I raise an eyebrow to Paul, who'd entered the room after them of course. He quickly closes the door allowing us our privacy for a conversation.

     "Why are you here ladies?" I ask hardening my glare above my uncontrollable anger. The first one comes forward, seeming to study me. "We're here because Y/N started a fight." She sounded serious wearing a neutral state that would soon be replaced by an extreme frown. "Is that so?" I question putting the cigar back into my mouth leaning back to calm myself like I had been before. "Sir I'm swearing this down!" She almost yells leaning over my desk with a finger at the tip. "No you're not!" I scream back standing from my seat and above her. She immediately backs down to her place, giving me my owned dominance. "I know for a fact you didn't just yell at me comrade." I growl feeling my eyes craze before the three young woman. If only I could pinch her soft neck to make her shut up. "Now tell me what happened-- the truth or else your punishment will be more severe than I was planning." One of the girls stuttered from the side, "S-sir.. she was just trying to challenge Y/N. I-It wasn't meant to be found as an aggression type of state.. however Y/N said something to trigger Christina and that's what caused her to punch Y/N.." I squint not sure if this could be the profound truth I was looking for. "Very well, and before I send you off to punishment can I get your names?" I nod just going with their statement of Y/N, perhaps this was the truth. The L/N family had strong violent genes within themselves. "My name is Julia.." The girl who'd stuttered spoke slowly, allowing me to take out a notepad and write down their names. "You?" I glare looking to the one who'd leaned over my desk, her eyes cold and angry. "Christina and that's Ariel beside me, she doesn't talk." I raise an eyebrow at Ariel writing their names quickly. Moving my hands towards her for her attention I ask her 'Are you deaf' in sign language. Her eyes brighten and she replies with a simple yes, I nod and turn back to them. "I expect you to be up by 5:30 am sharp tomorrow at my office, and please wear something appropriate." I scoff turning around to them, "You may leave."

"But sir what about Y/N?" Christina urges behind me, wanting an answer like I had.

"That is none of your business, now leave."

(1376 words :3)