Fifteen: Kidnapped

Your pov:

I couldn't help but smile when Tord said I was maturing. He had talked honestly without even knowing I was there. And when he turned around, the look on his face got me tugging on a silent victory. "Maturing ehy?" I asked aloud and when Edd was far enough from us, Tord kissed me hardly. "Such a sly one, yes?" I answered through our almost glued lips, "M-maybe.." He intensified the kiss and I drooled grossly, there was no doubt he was an excellent kisser. I shifted myself off the car however and ended the kiss, he wined for more but I just toyed with him the rest of the way to his office. We kept walking, squeezing one another's hand once in a while, it was early so nobody in the camp was up yet. I stared at the floor, then at thr ceiling, and then to our hands. The floor's echoes intensified as we approached his office, he bit his lip debating. "What's wrong?" I asked and he finally looked to me, "Are you sure you want to attend this meeting with me? We'll be discussing.. Christina and many other serious topics." I froze slightly, I'd almost forgotten about Christina. I shut my eyes and took in a breath, "Is there anywhere I can wait?" He looked mutually serious which irritated me. My heart beat faster and he pulled me closer, "Upstairs. You can wait upstairs where we've been staying. Just.." He shifts the keys from his pocket and into his hand. "Please please please, be careful."
He trusted me. Tord trusted me.
"O-okay babe..." I got myself to reply and look away from his awkward gaze. His hand touched mine, giving me the keys. He smiled and then put his coat over me, "It'll be cold in there. I'm sure you'll need this.." I kissed him again and hugged him tightly, "Thanks.."

Third Person View:
Y/N made her way upstairs quietly and safely but she didn't know who was following her, the women, a blond, stalked quietly. She watched Y/N, corner to corner, and then proceeded to watch her go to a door. She smiled a devious grin and came from the shadows. "Y/N, is it?" Y/N turned around and faced the familiar woman, it was Amy. "Why are you here?" Y/N asked aloud, grabbing onto the door knob. She was ready to lock herself in and escape from this uncomfortable setting. Amy laughed and stepped into the light, she wore a uniform. It was like Tord's but was blue, this was something exposed to Y/N for the first time. She cocked her head slightly and raised an eyebrow at Amy, "W-what.." The woman, her silent rival, sarcastically gasped, "Why he didn't tell you?" Y/N looked to the ground and then shook her head, she felt incapable to do anything. Amy took her shoulder and led her to the nearest window.

"Tord hasn't told you," She paused, "So I will.. Y/N there is more than just one colored army. There's a blue army, but no let me tell you before you start defending your precious leader--"

Y/N interrupted her, "He's not my leader anymore! He's my boyfriend. You know nothing about him anymore anyways. You abandoned him when he needed you.." She shifted Amy's cold hand away from her. The women met her gaze and scoffed putridly, "I left him because he wouldn't accept the fact that I was apart of something he couldn't control!" Her eyes burned with fiery and Y/N stepped down, backing into a wall behind her. "He.. he controlled you?" She asked weakly and looked to his big coat on herself. She couldn't believe what she was hearing and he never fully explained why Amy left him, besides the fact she wanted him to become a man. Amy turned her back to Y/N and smiled devilishly for a moment, then she turned around facing the poor younger girl with fake empathy. "Yes.. He controlled me. Treated me like a soldier actually, and now I'm seeing him control you.. Such a shame sweetheart." Y/N sweat trying not to let her in but she couldn't help it, Amy sounded convincing now. She remembered back to the night they first argued, she got angry for only a moment but then sighed it out. She looked to Amy, "Jeg elsker deg Tord. I will always love Tord, controlling or not. And if you think that you can harm our relationship, honey you've gotten yourself in for it!" Y/N clenched her fist as Amy soonly after got offended. "Fine have it your way, Edd, Christina get in here," Around the corner Edd appeared along with Christina. Christina wore a smirk on her face, a cloth in her left hand. Edd, looked guilty. Y/N felt hurt, "Edd... Tord trusted you!" Y/N yelled at him, "TORD TRUSTED YOU!" Edd stuttered and then became angry, "Tom was first Y/N! Tom was first.. I'm sorry but it's for your own good." Christina went forward, withdrawing the cloth on Y/N's face. Y/N struggled and kicked trying to get away but the scent was too strong for her, and soon her body became weak. She dropped the door's keys, the only thing that would remain left behind.

A/N: Cliff hanger hehe, also credit to @kitkatspotatoes for the color army idea! It's going to improve the events in this story. :)