Twenty Six: Thinking

[A/N: Above is what your room would look like, I found it cute and tiny! :) ]

Your Pov:

It had now been three weeks since I started working with Tord and I had much progress done. He had moved me from my house to to the base with difficult however.. My father was really rough about the whole situation and eventually was yelling at me for making myself look like a victim. I remember sitting on the stairs trying to explain what I had said to Tord, which was the honest truth, and he wouldn't listen. Eventually he got so loud that Tord heard from upstairs in my room. He was already at my house helping me pack along with Paul and Patryk, and he went down the stairs to my side and told my father to stop yelling at me. I was so scared but thankfully my father stopped and left the room grumbling some off seeming stuff about Tord. I didn't think much of Tord stepping in to defend me but he made it obvious he still wanted me to be okay through the whole process after. The rooms in the army base were definitely more comfortable than the ones that were at the army training camp, they actually had a cooking area which was the most comfortable part of the room. I liked to cook, not in a fancy way but decently. I told Tord this and he just called me silly. Working with him was actually quite fun, considering that it was slightly awkward but it was nice. In the office, he every other day says hello to me and asks how I am, occasionally I say I'm doing good but the truth is that I'm nervous as heck. Just his presence is enough to drag me along work without focusing and this eventually got somebody's attention.. His name is David. I don't know David too well but I could immediately tell he liked me. He was cute guy but not as handsome as Tord. We started talking more and more and soon I qualified us as friends. Tord saw this often and sometimes interrupted our conversations to "have me sign some important papers." He was jealous but I didn't know how to address him about it, considering we haven't even talked or brought up our past yet like I've wanted.

Today was my free day and I hadn't much planned today, other than going on a run, eating, and looking at my social media (if you don't have such pretend it's Wattpad!! :D). I was currently heating a microwaved meal and sitting on my small sized bed waiting for the familiar beep.

I should have been moving around earlier, that way I wouldn't feel so starved. Suddenly a knock was on the door and I found myself with something to do but wait, I wasn't expecting anybody but having the slightest conversation would clear the boredom in the air. I walked to my door and opened it only to see David. He wore a charming smile and was alarmed I actually answered. "David," I chuckled opening the door wider, "Hey.." His smile widened and he fiddled with his hoodie string, I'd never seen him out of his uniform and it was very strange. "Hi Y/N um.. I noticed we both had a free work day and was wondering if you'd like to go out and grab a bite or something?" I didnt know what to think and the situation was so limited, I had another interest, which was Tord but he wasn't making a move... David was a good friend and he was nice but did I know him well enough? "Uh sure," I shrugged and stepped back slightly, "Do you wanna come in? I mean I wouldn't want you just standing there." There was a beep before he could answer and I looked behind myself, "Oh sorry I was cooking a mircowaved meal, please come in heh." He walked into my small apartment room and looked around, "No, no it's fine." The door shut and I looked back before grabbing the microwave's handle. He was looking straight at me, just smiling. I looked back to the microwave and opened it. The warmed meal smelled good and made my mouth water as I opened it and smiled. But I also remembered David was standing right there asking me to go and.. eat with him? "Uh sorry, David do you want anything?" I asked and he shook his head, "No it's okay.. um since you seem to be enjoying that how bout we go see a movie tonight? I'm sure it'll be fun." Boy was this guy resilient. I felt bad but didn't want to refuse this date offer, I sighed in a friendly way. "David are you asking me on a date?" He swallowed hardly and nodded, "You could say that." I giggled at his reaction but shook my head, "Then we'll go, what time?"

Third Person View:

It was a cold night but Y/N made sure to dress warmly, it was winter after all. She was nervous for this date but knew she had some sick moves to test if David was being creepy or anything. But she also worried if Tord knew that anything else was going on with her. She had a hard time shaking this off, the thought of moving on possibly but she also had to remind herlself that Tord had his chance for three weeks to address their past, but he may of moved on. Either way it was his loss.. right? Y/N asked herself and nodded with confidence finally. "His loss," she whisphered to herself and looked to her phone for any mesages from David.

 "His loss," she whisphered to herself and looked to her phone for any mesages from David

(Your possible outfit)

Finally it was time to go and Y/N was nervous, waiting for David to knock on her door. She kept thinking of Tord though, nonstop. She wanted him to be asking her out, she wanted him to address them as friends again, she wanted him. But she knew she wouldn't revive their past, not alone at least. She sighed and pulled on her plaid scarf, blushing and full of memories. Her leg swung repeatingly and she shut her eyes, repeating the rhythm.

Thump thump thump

Thump thump

Knock Knock

Y/N's eyes opened and she looked to the door curiously. This was happening, she told herself and got up from where she was sitting. She made her way to the door and opened it, just to see David. He was dressed the same way as earlier and it relieved her that she didn't have to try hard for him. "Ready?" He chimed and offered a hooked arm to her. She smiled at how playful he was and her sad thoughts about Tord flew away, "Yes, shall we?"

The two had trouble deciding what movie to watch but ended up watching "Zombie Pirates From Hell 5". Y/N enjoyed the movie for the most part, sharing laughs, screams, and popcorn. She had a good time and she felt free from her worries and current thoughts on Tord. David was feeling good and was happy for the most part Y/N enjoyed herself. He had very much interest in her and he hoped she noticed, he was planning to kiss her too. Once the movie was over he looled over to Y/N, "So how was it?" She smiled and bounced in her seat slightly, "It was awesome!! All the blood and gore is-- it's just like the old stuff!" David chuckled at her reaction and stood up, knowing she would follow. "Haha yeah? I liked the part where the zombie bit the guy's arm off, now that was good!" David nudged her and she nudged back, soon this turned into a pushing and gentke shoving. They were outside now in the yellow lights, snow lightly touching them. They were both laughing at one another, like children. And David saw his chance, to kiss Y/N. He gently tugged on her hand and leant down to her, putting his lips on hers. She didn't know what to think but she closed her eyes and kissed back, she almost considered deepening the kiss but stopped and looked away, "D-David I can't do this.." David didn't want to listen though and he put both of his hands on her cheeks, "Y/N please just let me.." This kiss was forceful and Y/N was pushing her hands against him to get away, he had a strong grip unfortunately. She squirmed and tried to avoid him but it was impossible, she mumbled a stop at him. Then there was a stranger, who pulled David away from her and pushed him.

(1484 words :3)

Don't be shy, click that star button! Show the author some love!!❤💙
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ🌟