Twenty Two: Serious Trouble

Third Person View:
When Y/N made it home she couldn't stop thinking about Tord, the way he got close to her. His breath tickling her ear, the race of her heart beating, everything played with one another hand in hand. She wondered what he needed her for so early for though and this thought would keep her wide awake all night. It made it somewhat nervous too, knowing that's she'd be one of the few people at work so early and being alone with him. Y/N shook her head at herself as she pulled into her parent's driveway, she couldn't be thinking like this she thought. Besides Tord equals boss now, not Tord equals key to love life. She sighed and put her head against the steering wheel, she still loved him and she didn't want to admit it out loud. Suddenly there was a panging on the window and Y/N shot up, it was her father and he looked angry. She swallowed hardly and pulled the keys out of the ignition. "You have some explaining to do Y/N," her father growled at her as she stepped onto the lawn. She was confused, upset, and most of all cold. She scolded her father and shivered, "What do you mean? I went to work like I was suppossed to.. What did I do?" He shook his head, "Your essays, the applications. Their deadlines were today." Y/N panicked, instantly running to the house, up the stairs, and to her computer. The letters were spread all over her bed so she picked one up, paper cutting her finger while trying to get it out of the envelope. "No, no, no..." The stinging pain in her finger increased as she stared at the letter. It was due. She looked up from the cursing words and tears began to emerge. Her mother and father stepped into the room, both seeming disappointed. She didn't know what to say or do, she really thought she was on top of it. "I'm sorry mom, dad... I really am I just--" Her dad intruded her sentence, "You are doing it all over again! First we send you off to a camp, which you cane back from heartbroken. Then you spent a year depressed over him. This Red leader of yours is always distracting you from what you need to do in your life and I've had enough of this drama." Y/N's mom gave her a look of empathy before she could lash out back at her father, "This isn't about Tord! I forgot the deadlines, simple mistake okay? I'm sorry that that he exists and offers me a great job at the same time I don't finish applications but I was excited to get this job for my resume." Y/N instantly regretted what she said about Tord and this made her feel worse. Her father was infuriated and soon stepped out of her room, her mother going to her side. Y/N sat on her bed, head in her hands. "I know your dad can be rough sometimes.. But he just wants you to be happy. He didn't tell you but.. he wants you to move out by the end of the month, I'm going to try to convince him to give you more time.. I'm sorry honey." Y/N finally started to sob, full of weak disposition of emotions. Where was she going to go? What was she going to do?

Tord's Pov:
I'd watched Y/N all day and couldn't help but notice how tidy she made everything. She moved hardly at all, mostly because she was under my eyes, but I loved to see her squirm uncomfortably. Occasionally she'd look to the window to see if I was looking at her and I would just look up on her a silent meaning, "do your work." She would get even more nervous and she'd look down to her papers in front of her. I, at most, was impressed at her working rate and figured she could come in earlier to organize my papers rather than the office's. Although having her work in my office the whole day would excruciating for all my senses. Just by leaning to whisper in her ear earlier was hard for me to pull away. I wanted to be close to her again, like before, and drop in a kiss towards her. But I had self control, I had to have self control.

I shifted in my chair, making it squeak with dignity. Everything was quiet now that the base wasn't filled up like earlier, it sent repose through me and I wanted to fall asleep. Presently I was expecting Paul and Patryk to arrive with new profiles of fresh comrades but it was taking forever. I was starting to feel defeated by time and impatience struck me like lightning. My room was barely lit enough for me to even see anymore, where were they? Soon it was 11:00 and I finally had enough of waiting. I rose from my chair, walked around the corner, and out of my office. My feet hit against the ground hardly and I tried to find a pace to walk to. Patryk's voice was heard now, complaining, "But Paul we can't tell him that we haven't got copies, he'd kill us!" He's dang right I am I silently crept up behind the propped open door. Paul grumbled and something dropped on the floor. I made my entrance and both of them seized, "You didn't keep count?" Patryk shuttered away and somewhat hid behind Paul, "And you wanted to hide it from me?" I was growling now and to make it worse they didn't look me in the eyes when I made my way towards them. "I'm honestly disappointed in you two." Patryk looked up trying to give me a useless explanation, soon enough Paul chimed in. "Enough!" I barked and I turned my back on them, "I want you both to do Y/N's work tomorrow as soon as she's going to be working with me." Patryk swallowed and questioned my authority, "But sir..we don't know how.."
"You'll have to learn. Good night gentlemen."

(1039 words :3)