Mummy Moment | MuKe

bc who wouldn't want a mummy moment

Luke:

Your sister is getting married in a few hours and you were busy grooming Gabriel up with the suit you picked for him. He squeezed his little legs in the trousers and you buttoned up the top. The coat fitted his tiny figure perfectly and the black bow tie looked really cute on him. You fixed his puffy blonde hair in a tiny quiff, "You look so handsome, Gab." You giggled. You made him wear his black shoes and tied them up. "Gabby same like daddy." He giggled and ran his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, Gabriel. You really look like daddy. You're both handsome." You said before carrying him and going down to the venue to meet the visitors.

Michael:

"Can Zoe help mama?" Zoe waddled towards the kitchen where you prepare breakfast. "Of course, you always can." You smiled at her and picked her up. "What do you want to help me with?" You asked her as you made her sit at the kitchen counter. "Egg." She giggled and pointed at the egg. "Very good, Zoe! That's an egg." You told her. "Mix mix Zoe?" She asked for your permission and pointed at the pancake mix. "Okay, but be careful." You said and gave her a tiny spoon. She made circles using the spoon, which she clearly enjoyed. "We have to hurry so that we're done by the time daddy and your brothers wake up." You told her as you finish making your scrambled eggs. "Yay!" Your cute little daughter cheered.