I Will Accept You

Lan Wangji x Wei Wuxian

Cute, Fluff, Smut

Omegaverse

Past

~*~

"Aah...Lan Zhan...Stop!"

He didn't know why things escalated so fast. All he did was tease Lan Wangji, who knew that his estrus would suddenly kick in while he did. He should've expected it, after all this time consuming pills. His estrus would be more and more frequent, slowly, and each estrus would last longer.

But why was it in this damned time?

"Lan Zhan....Stop!" Wei Wuxian didn't know what else to say, so he could only plead Lan Wangji to stop. The other man had no plans of stopping though. This made Wei Wuxian afraid, afraid of what would come.

"It's your estrus," Lan Wangji stated, "the pills are not safe."

"But it's fine...You-you don't have to do this," Wei Wuxian stammered. In his heart, he wanted to keep pure. After all, as an Omega, it was hard for him to pass off as an Alpha. He didn't even find who he was destinied with (or in other words, his mate).

If he didn't tease Lan Wangji today, perhaps he could pass his estrus peacefully. Perhaps none of these would've happened.

Wei Wuxian cried as his robes were ripped off of his body. Thankfully, it was only the two of them in the disciplinary area, or else other people would've discovered his secret and this affair. What surprised him even more was, the Lan Wangji who usually stared at him with contempt, actually ravaged him.

He placed that under the estrus' fault. Otherwise, why else would Lan Wangji touch him? (oh...Many factors)

He could've went his way and Lan Wangji could've went his way as well. They were just people who met halfway, there was no need to hold dear feelings and keep one close to oneself...for the pain was ten times more painful, especially when the other was so close to you...

"..." Lan Wangji noticed the change in expression, "I want this."

Wei Wuxian was surprised at the sudden confession. His eyes glistened, but it was partially because of embarrassment.

"W-w-wei....Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng screeched. To think that he was met by this sight the moment he entered the disciplinary area...

Wei Wuxian immediately tried to push Lan Wangji off. His face was completely red. Jiang Cheng saw! Of course, Jiang Cheng knew, after all, it was one of the conditions Yu Furen and Jiang Fengmian gave him when he first came into Lotus Pier.

However, he wasn't successful. Lan Wangji's grip tightened as he hid Wei Wuxian's body in his hold. Jiang Cheng was another Alpha, so it was normal for Lan Wangji to be possessive towards Wei Wuxian (though has he ever thought why Jiang Cheng didn't pounce on Wei Wuxian all these time?).

"Leave." Lan Wangji's tone was cold as he glared at the 'intruder'. Jiang Cheng shivered. It was true that Lan Wangji's pheromones was way higher than his, resulting in him being threatened. In fact, his pheromones were more to the flowery side...

Well, that was for later.

Jiang Cheng gave Wei Wuxian one last irrediculous look before excusing himself and left the area. Once Lan Wangji sensed that no one was in his territory, he pushed Wei Wuxian down and slipped off his underclothes.

"L-lan...Lan Zhan! Don't you think that this is going to fast?" Wei Wuxian asked as he shivered. It was midautumn, and thus his robes were fairly stacked. Losing layers very quickly made chill creep around his body.