Two

Quinn's picture above👆👆👆

Playlist:"Shape of you by Ed Sheeran"

Zac💀

"Cheers to another successful concert"My manager, Bill Stone says and glasses clicked.

I let the liquid scorch down my throat. I put my cup down and I hear my best friend say"Party at Zac's"And everyone cheered.

I strangely didn't feel in the mood of partying which so unlike me. Maybe I was just tired or maybe it was that girl from the concert who hurt my ego.

Noone has ever told me to my face that they didn't like music. I was America's fucking heartthrob. There was something about her that was vaguely familiar. Something about her compelling hazel eyes were familiar like we have met before. I shrug the thought off and take out my phone.

Minutes later, I sit by the bar while watching the party go on in the pool area.

"Another cheers to Zac the man"Mason, my best friend says and everyone cheers.

I smile and watch him come over to me with a pretty brunette by his side. He whispers something to her and she giggles and goes to the bar.

"What are you doing sitting all by yourself man"He asks me while giving me a friendly punch.

"I'm just not in the mood"I tell him"You on the other hand seems to be having fun"I gesture to the pretty girl who was swooning over him.

"Yeah we are. But the fun part comes later"He grins naughtily and I shake my head.

He leaves and I turn to pour myself another shot of tequila. The thing about these parties were that I don't even know half of the people there and it was just the same old. I put my head on the counter when suddenly, I hear an all too familiar voice.

I groan as she took a seat next to me."Hey Zac"

"What do you want Stephanie?"I ask rudely because frankly I didn't want to talk to her.

"I just wanted to congratulate you for a successful concert"She replies with a pained voice.

"Isn't that normal"

"Zac, is it too much for you to get that I care for you as a person"

"Yes"I grab my cup and stand up"I know why you are here so don't even think about it. And don't give me that impression that you have changed because I know you can't"

I walk out of the pool area aware that she was trailing behind and as I was about open my room door she holds my arm. I look at her manicured fingers then at her.

"I miss you Zac"She looks at me which so much hurt I knew she wasn't capable of feeling"I didn't even know why we broke up"

Was she serious right now..

"Don't give me that bullshit Stephanie"

"I love you and I know you still love me and I'll prove it to you"She runs her fingers on my arm and the next thing I knew she pulls me in for a heated kiss.

I wasn't really thinking straight so I just kissed her back. This was one of the reasons why we broke up, sure she had a killer body which was mainly because she was a model; she was just a selfish controlling and entitled bitch.

I pull away as the mystery girl from the concert crosses my mind and she quickly sets her makeup looking at me with confusion.

"I don't fucking love you"I bite the words out"So don't you ever pull that fucking stunt again"

"I know you still love me and I'll prov-"I shut the door on her face and lean against it.

I really need a cold shower.

Why do my thoughts keep drifting to that mystery girl. I needed to know her.

I must meet her again!

I make up my mind then tear off my clothes and enter the shower.

Quinn💖

I sigh as I drop on the nearest couch. I was so tired. I look to my side and saw Tina taking a pic of her autographed hand.

"I'm so never gonna wash this off"She says.

"Gross"I cringe"Omg Tina, he's just human you know"

"Yeah but he's much more than that"She sighs dreamily and I roll my eyes.

I roll over on my back as my thoughts drifted back to the concert.

Come on don't be shy. This is a lifetime opportunity.

I could almost picture his arrogant smirk as he said that.

I never wanted it anyway or did I......
I never listened to any of his music which was why I said I didn't like his music.

He was right though. This would probably be the last time I would see him again. I mean apart from TV and social media so I just missed a chance of getting an autograph from a famous star.

Oh well....

************************

Remember guys, don't forget to follow, vote and comment.

Xoxo

Meenarh.