Twenty-five

Playlist:"Money by Cardi B"

Quinn 💖

"I'm gonna miss you so much Tee"I sniff and pull my best friend in for a tight hug.

She was about to board her flight and I accompanied her to the airport to see her off. I wanted to make good use of the little time we had together before she heads over to the departure lounge.

"I'll miss you too"She whimpers almost bursting into tears.

"So noone's going to miss me"Todd who had been watching our little drama speaks up, pretending to be hurt.

"Of course I'll miss you "I let out a small laugh"Take care of her would you"

"You can trust me on that"

"Don't forget to call me and tell me the details of your holiday"She pokes me on my chest"Every single detail"

I chuckle at her emphasis"I will"

"And say hi to Zac for me"She says on a final note as she heads to the gates, waving continuously.

I wave back with a big smile on my face until she was out of sight and sigh. I move out of the building and head over to my car. I slip in and the engine roared into life and speed off into the highway.

It has been a week since Zac and I had a little tiff and our college went on vacation and Tina decided to leave two days after. Zac planned to go on a Thursday which was tomorrow and I was already set. I had packed all my bags and stuff.

Zac and I were on good terms now and I was glad that his offer still stood, because if not I'll still be wondering where to go for the holidays. As I reach the apartment, I switch on the lights and it flickers on illuminating the apartment.

After munching on some chips and having a drink, I decide to call it a night as I pad to my room. I plop on the bed staring at the stark white ceiling boards. I can't believe I was about to sleep this early. Tina's departure has definitely taken a toll on me and she was not even half-way in her journey right now. Right now her phone would be on flight mode so I can't talk to her until she lands.

Sighing heavily, I let my mind wander off to the events of the past week. I had packed my baggages which wasn't any trouble at all because I didn't pack so many things anyway. The next thing I did was to call my mom and tell her about my plans. I felt a twinge of guilt actually but she wanted me to have a good time, she was used to none of us being around, well two actually because I spent the holiday with her in the past but she wanted me to have fun this time around so she let me go. But she strictly reminded me to be back for New year's eve, it was her one unbroken rule and wherever we are we always come around like one big happy family.

Tomorrow was going to be a start of a whole new adventure for me and the thought of it made me giddy with excitement. I can't wait to see what this vacation has in store for me.

With that I fell asleep. The next morning was getting ready finally. I slip into a pair of jeans and a tank top. The doorbell rang and I move over to the door and it opened to reveal Zac on the other side.

"Hey"He says, bold eyes raking over my body.

"Hi"I reply breathlessly. He looks fresh and undeniably sexy as his dark curls fell over his head.

"I was thinking we should go out and grab something to eat"He says after a while.

"Yeah cool"I answer and secure the apartment door.

We drove to a diner downtown and had breakfast. At first I panicked as I thought of the crowd we were going to attract and the paparazzi that would be out for our blood, but it turns out Zac had already had it taken care of.