Five

Mason's picture above👆👆

Playlist:"Bodak yellow by cardi B"

Quinn💖

The driver leads me through the restaurant and i feel really small beside him. I was a bit tall but standing close to this man made me feel really belittled. I look around to see people in expensive and sophisticated outfits enjoying theirselves and I feel out of place.

The last time I had come to any dinner was on our family's annual independence day celebration and it was the last. My family rarely had one of those and it was due to the nature of my Dad's job, my mom's mood swings and my sister's sassy attitude. I had a really awkward family.

We reach a corner at the far end of the restaurant which was VIP and I was thankful for that because it would be nice to have dinner in private.

I suck in a deep breath as I entered and meet him seating on his chair using his phone. He looks devilishly handsome with white T-shirt hugging tightly to his muscles and sleek hair ruffled in a boyish way.

"Hi"He walks towards me, green eyes assessing briefly "Glad you could make it"

I smile as I walked to beautifully decorated table and he pulls out a chair for me to sit.

How nice of him!

He sits down on the chair opposite mine and gazed at me with compelling green eyes and  I breathed inwardly.

"Did I mention how gorgeous you look"He comments.

I blush hotly and kept my gaze away from his to avoid him seeing how his words have effect on me."You don't look too bad yourself"

He leans back and smirks"I look breathtaking is what you mean to say"

Aaaaannd the cocky jerk was back.

I shake my head, a small smile creeping up to my face.

"So Quinn"He begins"Tell me about yourself"

"Okay"I start"I'm Quinn Pine. I am from Atlanta and I live here with my parents. I go to moorhouse  college and I live in Rooftop apartments I guess you already know that"I pause my face flushed. I really sucked at introductions and I know was making a fool out of myself right now.

I don't know why I was feeling nervous. Well, the fact that I was having dinner to a celeb was unnerving and I sure as hell don't want to make a fool out of myself.

"Am I boring you?"I chuckle nervously.

"Not at all Quinn"He replies"Tell me your hobbies"

"I love watching movies and I read a lot of books and I love travelling and exploring new places" I answer and he nods.

"You?"

"Well, I obviously love listening to music, I love racing and I love sports a lot"

That was obvious all right, he had an insane body so it was obvious he worked out.

"But you didn't mention music as one of your hobbies. Do you not like music at all or just mine?"

He still remembers my stupid statement. I partly meant it and it was also because of my mood the night of the concert.

I smile"I do listen to music to calm my nerves and forget all my worries but I'm not really crazy about it"

He furrows his eyebrows and takes a sip from the wineglass in his hands.

I stare at my twisted hands for a moment before break  the silence.

"Tell me about yourself too. You know apart from the information on net"

"I grew up in NYC and I attended Columbia university. I have two siblings; sisters actually. I graduated from a business school"He says.

Business school. What does it have to do with music.

He didn't need to say much because his autobiography was on the internet, literally even though I know there are some aspects of his life that was private.

"So when did you find out you wanted to be a musician?"I ask, striking up a conversation.

"Well as a child I kinda had this connection with music so when I reached highschool, I joined a band; Rolling stones."He lifts an eyebrow"You know the band right?"

"Yeah"That was the band my sister was crazy about. She had their poster all over her room and any time I enter, I feel like I'm in a rolling stone museum.

"Then, the band split up and so everyone's solo right now. Well except for Larry who is now a full time gamer"

"Wow!"I exclaim"So what is your inspiration?"

He pauses for a second before replying"Well, my inspiration comes from within. I kinda write songs based on my feelings at that moment and just pour out my emotions"

"That's nice"I murmur. I never thought of it that way.

Before I could say anything else, the waiter comes in with mouthwatering dishes and places them on the table.

"Hope you are hungry"He smiles.

"Starving"I laugh.

Zac💀

"Try it"I watch as she took a piece of her creamy dessert.

"Hmm.... Its delicious"She smiles.

"I told you so"

We had finished our meal and were having dessert. So far she had been nice company. I liked the way she easily blushed and the way she bites her lips when thinking of something. It was really cute.

"So I know you are not really living in Rooftop apartments. The clerk told me you just moved in"

I avoid her eyes and say"Okay you caught me. I moved in because after my tour comes to an end, I wanna come back to Atlanta to work on my next album and take some time off"

I just came up with that but it wasn't a bad idea though.

"Oh okay"She says and I see a hint of excitement flash through her eyes."So when is your tour ending?"

"I don't really know but its gonna take a bit of time and it really depends on my manager"

"Oh"She murmurs.

After some minutes she decides to leave and I grab my jacket and walk her to the car out back.

The parking lot was dimly lit and the chilly night air blew in our direction and I notice her hugging herself.

"Here have my jacket"

She smiles at me and I wrap it over shoulders.

"As for you not liking my music. I'll make a whole album dedicated to you and you'll have no choice but to change your mind"

"Dont push your luck Zac"She smiles"I still might not like it"

"We'll see about that"

As we approached the car I open the door for her" Um Quinn I wanted us to be..  friends if that's okay with you"

God!! What the hell was going on with me.

I stammered. I had never stammered when talking to a girl before. It made feel like a teenager all over again.

"Really?"

I could tell she was blushing and I ran my hands through my hair."Yeah"

"Alright"She sits down and hands over my jacket.

"Keep it"I say"Good night Quinn"

"Good night" She replies finally and the car sped off an I watch it move to the highway.

I felt awkwardly very lightheaded and happy as if it was the first time I had dinner with a girl. But she wasn't just any girl, that was for sure.

***************************

Pls remember to press the tiny star button below, comment and share with friends.

😀😀

Love💜