Three

Tina's picture above👆👆👆

Playlist:"Shake it up by Taylor swift"

Quinn💖

I wake up on my really soft bed and I sink in further pulling my duvet over my face not wanting to move away from the very incredible feeling.

But I have to...

Shit.

We have lectures today.

I become fully awake and run a hand through my ruffled hair. How did I get on my bed anyways, I crashed on the couch and then I vaguely remember walking back sleepily to my room, I always do that because I could never sleep on a couch.

I quickly rush into the shower and have a cold refreshing shower. Slipping into some jeans and a top with sneakers. I pack my hair into a ponytail and grab my bagpack .

Being the responsible one I move to the kitchen to make breakfast. Tina and I have been living in this apartment since our first semester at college and we just really bonded along the way. Tina was a very carefree and funny girl and I guess that was what really pulled us together and now we were inseparable.

As I set it on a table I hear a voice mumble"Good morning"

I smile as she sits looking all clean and fresh and starts to devour her food."I love you do you know that?"She flashes me a thooty grin.

"Yeah I do"I sit down to eat my breakfast.

Minutes later, we are walking through the hallway to our first lectures of the day when we spot a very familiar blond peering at the noticeboard.

He walks over to us and grins "Well if it isn't my favorite girls to be with"He pulls us in for a bear hug.

"Ease up Nick"Tina grumbles"I don't want you ruining my autograph"

Nick pulls away confusion written all over his face.

"Your what?"He asks.

I roll my eyes and offer him an explanation and he reacts the same way I did when she told me she was never gonna wash it off.

"You know its funny what girls can do because of that guy"Nick says as we almost reach our halls"I mean, he's not even good looking"

What. As much as it pains me to admit, he was undeniably very attractive.

"Of course he is"Tina echoes my thought.

"Whatever"Nick says and Tina scowls at him which turns into a scowling contest between them.

We met Nick when we stopped him from beating up a guy senseless in the cafeteria for fucking him over and we became buddies ever since.Nick was handsome in a very subtle way and also had most of the girls in campus swooning over him and his gorgeous body.

But people who were not so close to him will only see him as a gorgeous badass whereas we know everything about him, his more gentle sides.

I say goodbye to Tina as she walks to her hall and Nick and I enter ours. We had the same lectures today.We had barely had time to settle down before the instructor came in.

The week passes by in a blur and I was back to my normal routine.

"So guess who just asked me on a date"Tina says excitedly.

We were seated on our favorite spot, a bench directly below a big tree which provided ridiculous amount of shade. And we could see everything going on from here, students making out on the lawn, freshmen trying to find their way around which kinda reminded me of when I was a freshmen too. 

"Tom cruise"Nick says and I slap him hard across the shoulder while Tina merely scowls.

"Haha very funny"She rolls her eyes"And FYI I was talking to Quinn"

"You know I'm not good at guessing Tee"I remind her.

Okay fine"She huffs"Its Todd Jennings"

"Yay!"I roll my eyes.

Sarcasm.

Todd was one of the hottest guys on campus and is known for his insane amount of heartbreaks. Tina was vulnerable and I didn't want her getting hurt.

"Tina that guy is no good for you, he'll break your heart and I don't want anyone hurting my bestfriend"I point out.

"Trust me you do not wanna go out with that guy"Nick chips in and I flash him a grateful smile. Somebody needs to talk sense into her.

"Enough guys!"Tina bursts"I assure you Todd is a changed guy now and as for the breaking my heart shit - I'll fucking dump him before he gets the chance"

"That's reassuring"I smile.

Tina may be vulnerable because she falls in love so easily but she changes boyfriends like underwear. She just falls in love too easily.

"I gotta go guys"She picks up her bag"Wish me luck"

"Alright have fun"I call after her as she walks away.

The day ends with me and Nick going a pizza place and then i decided to go home. Tina had called squealing excitedly telling me that the date was amazeballs and moved on to start telling me how caring and nice Todd is I just had to cut her off if not she could go on and on, she also told me not to wait up for her. So i guess i was totally all alone now.

As the elevator ascends, I decide whether to watch a movie or finish the novel I've been at for three days now and I later decide on the latter.

As i walk out of the elevator, I walk into a very hard solid body which made me stumble backwards losing my balance and sent all my books to the floor.

I feel a hand snake across my waist preventing me from falling and it turns out to be the hand of the person I never thought in a million years be seeing again.

I stare at his glassy green eyes for what seemed like eternity before coming back to the present.

"What are you doing here?"Was what manages to come out of my mouth as I bend down to pick my books.

He does the same"You know, a simple thank you would be just fine considering I just saved you from falling"

"Thank you"I mutter"I'm just surprised thats all. What are you doing here?"

Its not everyday you bump into a famous celebrity in your apartment.

He hands my books over to me as he crosses his arms over his chest and says"I live here"He stares blankly as if stating the obvious.

"What?"It took a while before my brain registered what he just said. Zac King, in our apartment!. That was impossible because I know almost everyone living here except- of course the penthouse.The rich old couple living there moved out.

"You may not know that because I rarely come out"He explains further"Wouldn't wanna cause a fan mob in this place"

I scoff internally, but it was true actually, the apartment will turn into chaos if anyone found out Zac King was living here. I still find it hard to believe though.

"So I was just about to go for a ride"He moves towards the elevator"Seeing that fate manages to make me run into you, how about I get to know you better"

So he remembers me.

I couldn't believe this was happening. It was too much for me to take in. I hear him clear his throat and I realize I had only been staring and not saying a word.

"How about dinner"He asks sounding more like an order."I'll make arrangements.8pm sharp"

I nod my head timidly and flash him a weak smile.

"See you around um...."

"Quinn"I finish it for him and the elevator door closes.

I walk into my room with a foolish grin plastered to my face. I couldn't wait to tell Tina about it.

*****************

Remember to follow, vote and comment.

Xoxo