Twenty-eight

Gorgeous cover made by @jia_scribbled. Thanks dear❤.

Quinn💖

It has been a week since i arrived at Zac's mansion and I've settled in quite nicely.During the past one week I met Mason cruise, Zac's best friend and hotshot model. He was a big flirt though but he was such a fun company.

He was handsome and had this strong aura about him, he was a type of person whose presence can brighten up whatever shitty mood you are in. He had this typical model look and he came by the mansion often.

Most of the time, the four of us would sit and talk into the night. They were all so much fun, usually Mason and Zac just argue over everything and bicker like children about silly things. It was so surprising that these two were best friends because they were totally opposite from each other.

I got to learn some things about Blaire; it turns out she was a college dropout. She was orphaned at a young age and went through numerous Foster families and has a younger brother in high-school. She suspended her studies so she'll be able to take care of both her brother and herself. She was planning to go back but not in the mean time. She was emotional about it and didn't really like to talk about her family; I was just persistent so she opened up to me eventually. This were the times I was grateful for family even though we had our own issues. Nothing is worse than losing your parents.

"So tell me how you and Zac met again"Blaire asks as she settles next to me on the couch in the library one evening.

I've been spending a lot of time in the library with Blaire and I haven't had a chance to try out the pool. Anyways, I had a lot of time to do that.

A smug grin made its way to my face as I let my mind drift to the first time we met"Well, we met at a concert in Atlanta that I totally didn't want to go to. It was a slight irritation at first sight and then next thing I know, he starts to live in our apartment"

She laughs softly, pushing her glasses up her nose"Let me guess he was acting cocky and full of himself?"

"Yea"I nod"And I couldn't figure out for the life of me why he was interested in little old me. Then it was a start of a beautiful friendship and a lot of unfortunate incidents"

"Oh the new music video and college fight? "She snickers.

"Yea"I sigh. I tell her all about and about Nick. I still feel bad talking about it and I was really hoping that when we resume, everything will come back to normal between us.

"Wow. That's really messed up"Blaire shakes her head"Zac can be really confusing at times. Trust me"

I laugh and she adds"But he must have a good reason for picking interest in you. You must be really special to him"

"Trust me I'm not all that special"I chuckle nervously.

I change the topic immediately because I had started to feel uneasy.

Every morning, Zac made it mission to force me to work out. He began to wake me earlier than my usual time. I had refused and told him I couldn't work out if my life depended on it but he wasn't hearing any of it.

"Oof"I fall down with a thud after trying unsuccessfully to one of the gym equipments Zac had ordered me to use.

"Oh come on Quinn. My grandma can do better than that"His mocking voice came afterwards.

"I can't. My back really hurts"I whine and rub my aching behind.

"It's so fucking unfair. You never work out but you still have such a hot body"He mumbles.

What!

Did he just say I have a hot body.

I whip my head back sharply to meet his gaze as I blush madly"Thanks"I flash him a cheeky grin.

He mumbles something incoherent before helping me to my feet"Get up and try again"

"Hey. Last time I checked I didn't want to do this workout"I snap.

"I think you're just lazy as fuck"He rolls his eyes.

"Wharever"I wiggle my butt and stuck my tongue out childishly.

I didn't care if I was being childish, as a matter of fact during the past one week; I've become so free around him.

"Keep up with that and you'll be sorry"He warns with a dark edge to his tone.

I laugh hard and resume the work-out without missing the hint of a smirk on his lips.

The following week, on a Wednesday afternoon. Mason shows up looking dashing as always and walks over to where Zac and I were seated by the bar. Blaire was had a day off so it was just Zac and I in the mansion.

"Hey Quinn"He gives me a quick kiss on my cheeks"You look beautiful as always"

"You don't look too bad yourself"I reply and he moves over to Zac who merely rolls his eyes.

Mason grins as they give each other a bro hug in an exaggerated guy manner. I let them discuss their guy's stuff as I scroll through my phone when Zac suddenly asks.

"We're going to a racing track downtown and since you've been cooped up in the house for a while. You should totally come with us"

"Wow"I beam excitedly"That'll be cool. Sure"

He smiles as he helps me up and I rush to change into something that suits the occasion. I meet up with them by the door and we slip into the awaited SUV.

Finally, some fresh air.

The ride to the racing track was a bit long and then after roughly about half an hour, we wheeled in through a gate with two large tyres crossed over each other with a racing flag in the middle on it. The car pulls over and I hop out and run a hand through my hair.

"Let's go have some fun"Mason hoots causing me to chuckle as we make our way into the large glass building.

**************************
This chapter is a bit short lol but I promise it  better from here.

Pls don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Xoxo

Meenarh.