Eight

Dedicated to @minarlNaique.

Playlist: Dusk till Dawn by Zayn ft Sia.

Quinn💖

I wake up to small stream of lights entering into my bedroom through the blinds. I stretch lazily and hop out of bed tying my hair into a messy bun.

I walk out to the kitchen to see Tina using her phone with a box of cereal placed in front of her.

"Hey"I say sleepily.

"Rise and shine"She grins at me.

I smile and go over to make some cereal for myself. Checking the refrigerator for milk, I made a mental note to go grocery shopping.

"Someone did wake up on right side of the bed"She jokes.

I smile watching the colorful cereal pour into the milky mass scattering as it did so. Even at Nineteen I never stopped liking poptarts which was weird. I could be such a kid sometimes.

Tina was right, I did sleep peacefully after yesterday's night which she was yet to know about. I felt happier and safer as I finally saw him again and I wondered why.

"You didn't tell me what happened yesterday?"She eyes me suspiciously.

"I bumped into Zac yesterday again. He is now in Atlanta and then he offered to dance with me and then he left..."I say.

"Whoa slow down"She drops her phone"So Zac was there yesterday and you didn't bother to tell me till now!"

I roll my eyes"Oh I'm sorry, I should have told him to wait let me go bring my best friend who is your number one fan"

She huffs."You should've at least looked for me"

"You were making out with Todd. Would you like if I just interrupt a pre-fucking session"

"Okay okay"Her cheeks turns into a bright shade of red"It was a good fuck actually"

"Tina!"I throw the empty cereal carton on her while laughing hard.

Since our lectures was around nine, we took our time to get ready and I took the elevator to the reception while she went to the car park to bring the car up front.

Tina begged me to let her drive today which on a normal day I was supposed to refuse, but I let her. There was no refusing her puppy dog eyes. Damn cuteness. Tina didn't have a car at the moment, her parents promised to give her a car only when she could drive without killing anyone or breaking a thousand traffic rules.

So she was currently enrolled in driving school but she was still a bit rusty.

While I waited for Tina, I look around and see Zac coming out of the gym area with a hoodie and a water bottle in his hands and beads of sweat trickling down his forehead and my foolish heart skips a beat.

I had no idea why I was feeling this way but then again it had been long since anyone paid attention to me. Or then again, it had been a really long time since my break up.

I didn't realize i had been staring for a long time until he says"You can stop drooling now"

My face flush in embarrassment as I reluctantly tear my gaze from his muscular frame and toned skin. I didn't even dare to think of what his body looked like under that shirt. I seriously need to start going to a gym, I've always tried to force myself but I was just a fucking wimp. But I had a gift though, no matter how much I ate I never became fat.

"Hey Zac"

"Hey"He smirks dark eyes roaming over my body"Now that you have finished drooling, where are you going?"