Chapter One

Kimaya Awa flips away from T'Challa and N'Jadaka, blocking the hits from both men with ease before returning her own. Both fly into the wall, falling to the floor as Kimaya looks at them. Her dark brown sugar skin glows under the lights, a slight shine due to sweat. Her hair has a tapered undercut, the rest curly and jet black.

"Goddamn Kim," N'Jadaka says. "You don't hold back."

"You said don't hold back."

He grins before his suit appears and he dashed forward. Kimaya quickly summons a shield with a flick of her hand, blocking the swipe as T'Challa comes from behind. She grunts as she takes the blow but she quickly steadies herself and grabs the spear from Okoye who blinks in shock as Kimaya fights with the two men.

"Bast...Kimaya!"

"Don't call my name unless you're yielding!"

T'Challa curses.

"I yield."

"Yeah that's you cuz! I ain't done!"

Suddenly, N'Jadaka is swatted into the glass like a fly and slides down, laying next to T'Challa who looks at him. Kimaya and Okoye walk over, leaning over to look at N'Jadaka.

"I yield," he groans out as Kimaya grins.

"Here's your spear Okoye."

"Thank you. Next time: take Ayo's."

The other woman rolls her eyes before the two escort T'Challa out. Kimaya sits next to N'Jadaka who looks at her.

"You pack a slap."

She chuckles before laying on the floor.

"Are you really taking that position? Ambassador to the Jabari."

"Yes. You going to miss me?"

"Fuck yes. Who am I suppose to shit talk with? Sneak to New York with? Who's going to be my wing woman?"

She laughs as N'Jadaka grins.

"Shuri could."

"I would never get laid again."

The two warriors' laughter filled the air as they hold onto each other laughing.

"I'm going to miss you."

"You act like we can't text or talk on the phone."

"I know but it's not the same as talking to you in person. I mean...you're the first person I came out to when I came to Wakanda and didn't just view me as an outsider. You're my best friend."

Kimaya smiles as she kisses N'Jadaka's cheek and hugs him.

"You want to hit the club tonight? A go away party?"

"Sounds good."

"10pm pregame?"

"I'll make sure I'll have the Henny."

"Oh you trying to get fucked up?"

"I'm trying to get fucked but I'll take that too."

Kimaya laughs as they split up, returning to their quarters.
*********************************************
M'Baku looks at the house that the ambassador will be living in.

*********************************************M'Baku looks at the house that the ambassador will be living in