Chapter Two

Kimaya meets M'Baku outside. She's in high waist black jeans, a black sweater and with Jabari boots and a fur. She smiles at him and M'Baku feels warmed by the simple action.

"Good Morning Chief."

"M'Baku is fine Lady Awa."

"Then I insist you call me Kimaya. I hate the formalities."

He gives a small smile. He turns as they begin the walk to the tattoo artist. The sun peeks out occasionally, as if playing peak-a-boo and there's a freshness to the air. M'Baku blinks as he feels a hand grab his arm.

Kimaya has nearly slipped on a hidden ice spot and grabbed onto the nearest person. M'Baku feels her hand and instantly knows she's about to slip and he grabs her waist, pulling her back to her feet. She blushes.

"I swear I'm not that clumsy."

He chuckles as she smiles, steadying herself. She grabs onto his arm as they continue walking. M'Baku and Kimaya arrive at a little cabin that looks cozy from the outside. M'Baku knocks and they're greeted by a man with dreads and an undercut, a full beard, beautiful brown skin and bright hazel eyes.

"Chief," he says before giving a Jabari greeting: a grunt with a chest pound. Kimaya prays women don't have the same greeting because that will hurt her boobs. The man finally notices Kimaya and stares.

"Kimaya Awa. New Ambassador from the other tribes."

"Mvula. Tattoo artist."

She smiles at him and he blushes as M'Baku frowns.

"Kimaya wants a tattoo Mvula."

"Yes chief. Will you be picking her up once she's done."

"Yes."

"Oh M'Baku you don't have to. I wanted to go into the town anyway. I need some supplies and food."

"I can take you afterwards."

Kimaya smiles at Mvula who grins.

"That would be great. I'll see you later M'Baku."

He nods as he walks away, watching Kimaya enter the cabin. He feels jealous but he shouldn't: Kimaya is in no way his partner and she couldn't be his partner. She isn't a Jabari woman.

Kimaya pulls her sweater off to reveal her chest. Mvula drools at her breast.

"Sternum tattoo?"

"Yeah I can do that."

She grins as she pulls the design from her pocket and shows him.

He nods as she lays down, looking at the ceiling as he draws the design on her, careful to get the lines and shapes perfect

He nods as she lays down, looking at the ceiling as he draws the design on her, careful to get the lines and shapes perfect. He begins the process of inking her skin.

Kimaya relaxes, her powers soothing her as she goes through the process. She ends up falling asleep.
*********************************************
M'Baku returns two hours later to see Kimaya redressing.