You're Alive?!

Clem and rest continue walking until Violet and Louis told them to stop.

Aj: My shoes are gonna break and my feet will bleed again.

Clem: I know

Louis: It's not so bad. Probably pretty good at it now for you guys.

Y/N: Shut up and stop acting like you care Louis!

Violet: Stop. We're here, the road is that way.

Aj: Thanks for trying to keep us.

Violet: You're welcome I wish you could stay.

Violet walks away.

Louis: Make sure to use that gun right Aj.

Louis walks away with violet and Y/N, Aj and Clem make their way to the road. As Clem and the rest are walking there was a gunshot.

Clem: Hide!

Clem and Aj hide at one tree and Y/N is at another tree. Clem sees a guy and noticed it's the same guy from the train station she attacked.

Aj: It's him..

Clem: I know just stay down and keep quiet.

Clem attacks the guy until he is down to the floor. Y/N steps out ready to finish Abel but gets a gun pointed to back of his head. Abel stands up and hits Clem in the stomach and the person with the gun puts her foot on Clem's neck. Y/N tried to get a good look at the person who pointed the gun at him and Clem but Abel punches Y/N in the face hard enough Y/N's left cheek started to bleed a bit. Aj goes for his gun and points it at Abel but Abel points his gun at him too.

Abel: Don't even try it kid. Any closer your friends will get their heads blown off.

???: Abel...

It was clear the person sounded like a women. Abel walks up to Aj and hits him with his gun.

Y/N: Don't you touch him!

???: We are looking for community around here a kid.

Abel: His name is Marlon.

Clem: He's dead.

???: Take us to them so we can bring them back with us.

Clem: I'm not helping you!

Abel starts to bend Aj's arm a little that he is close to breaking his arm.

Y/N: Let him go!!!

The woman who had the gun kicks Clem.

Aj: Clementine!

Clementine looks at the woman and quickly recognized her it was Lily!

Lily: Oh my god. Clementine?! Y/N?! You probably don't remember me it's been a while.

Lily offers to help Clem and Y/N up off the ground.

Abel: What?

Lily: Not now Abel.

Clem and Y/N didn't accept Lily's help but Lily would understand why.

Lily: Lee isn't with you. So he is dead then. I will never forget the day he left me on the side of the road to die. Can't blame him after I shot that girl.

Y/N: Carley...

Lily: Lee died protecting you if he had left you he would probably still be alive. And you will die protecting your boy. A walker you didn't spot. A desperate cry for help that brings the herd, it happened to Lee and it will happen to you.

Clem: Aj can take care of himself!

Lily: Yeah he probably can.

Clem and Y/N see Louis and Violet. Violet was ready to take the shot on Lily but Clem stopped her.

Clem: Run now!!!

Louis and Violet listen and Clem, Y/N and Aj run to while Abel shoots at all three of them and so did lily. But there was a herd and they were able to to lose them.

Clem: We lost them.

Abel and Lily killed the walkers and chase after them again.

Y/N: Dammit!! Clem go take Aj and get out of here!

Clem: No no no I can't-

Y/N: Just go Clem!!

Clem thinks for a second and her and Aj continue to run.

Abel and Lily stop and chase after Y/N instead.

Clem's POV

Aj lays down on the ground.

Aj: Clem..

Aj had been shot from Abel's gun but from a pretty long distance. Clem kills off walkers around her until a mysterious walker walks towards her and covers her mouth.

Mysterious Walker: Shhh follow me.

Clem does what he says and she grabs Aj as they get away from walkers.