Discussion

After James agreed to helping Clem and Aj our on trying to get the rest back they both get back to the school to plan things out.

"I never met anyone like James, he is tough and he doesn't kill monsters but he isn't scared of them either, he is cool." Says AJ.

On their way to their dorm room they run into Ruby.

"Hey Clem. Willy told me about the plan, how did things go with... that guy?" She asks.

"It went great, James agreed to help us." Says Clem.

"Well if someone told me we're going to sneak onto a boat with a herd of walkers, I would've called them crazy." Says Ruby.

Aj notices Ruby is holding something in her arms, they look like blankets.

"What are you doing with those?" He asks.

"Oh, I wanted to have one last hootenanny before the big fight we're going into with the raiders." Ruby responds.

Aj not know what a 'hootenanny' is thinks it's a swear.

"Swear." He says.

"It sounds like a swear."

"It's not a swear Aj, it's another word for party." Clem explains.

"Oh, that makes sense now." Aj says.

"I know it's strange throwing a party but people here need something to lift their spirits right about now." Says Ruby.

"Yeah, this could be our last chance." Says Clem.

"Oh and I want to make tea for everyone as well, can I maybe borrow your heater thing?" Ruby asks.

Clem nods letting her know it's ok.

"Can I help?" Aj asks so excitedly.

"Sure, we need to pretty the music room up a bit, could you make something colorful to hang up?" Asks Ruby.

"Yes! I will be an artist." Aj responds as he runs into the room.

Ruby walks off as Clementine enters and sees Aj already with a piece of paper and colors.

"I'm going to make the.. decor... decker..." Aj says struggling.

"Decoration." Clem corrects him.

Clem looks around the room for the heater for Ruby so she can make tea.

After about a good 30 seconds she finds it under a bed while also moving some stuff around.

Aj finally finished his drawing in the process.

"You're getting better, soon you'll be a really good artist like Tenn." Clem says.

"I don't know Clem, he is really good." Aj responds.

Aj's face expression changes from happy to sad real quick.

"Aj is something wrong?" Clem asks worriedly.