McCarroll Ranch

(Welcome to the next chapter ! If u have not read last chapter yet I highly advise u do but anyway enjoy !)

(Oh yea and along the way let me know if i made any mistakes such as mispronunciation or grammar.)

Flashback to McCarroll Ranch a few years back...

A fire has happened and now trees are starting to catch on fire as well.

You and Clementine are riding a horse still trying to get AJ back from the ranch.

"Hold on AJ.. we're coming." You say under your breath.

You both soon approach the entrance of the McCarroll Ranch and see the destruction the explosion did.

You then let the horse go fast but soon it gets shot by someone.

You and Clem both fall off the horse as the horse dies.

Clem crawls behind it and peeks and shoots the person in the neck.

Clem then approaches the man as you head inside.

"I'm looking for a boy named Alvin Junior, where is he??" She asks.

The guy dosen't respond and instead flips Clementine off, she then aims her gun at the man and kills him so he doesn't have to bleed out.

Your POV

You get your foot grabbed by a man who has half of his body burned.

"Please... kill me..." the man tells you.

Before you even do anything you ask him...

"I'm looking for a boy named Alvin Junior, where is he??"

"Its hurts... its hurts so bad.. please... kill me." The man responds.

You aim your gun at his head and tell him...

"I'm sorry.." and you pull the trigger killing the man.

Clementine then walks in and stands next to you.

"Anyone tell you where AJ is?" She asks.

"Nothing Clem.." You respond as a man than comes around the corner firing shots.

The man than notices you and Clem and shoots but you both take cover in time.

When the man has to reload Clem shoots him causing him to fall to the ground.

"Ahhh!!! You fucking assholes!!" The man yells out to you and Clem.

Clem approaches him and holds his head while aiming the gun at him.

"I'm not fucking around!! Where do you keep the kids?!" Clem asks.

"All right! All right!! That way!" The man points to his right.

"The nursery is that way... but... I'm not letting any of you savages take a kid!" The man yells as he pulls out a knife but you shoot him before he could do anything.

Clem then heads the way the guy pointed as you follow her.

You both go right and squeeze through a car and onto the other area.

"Clem wait up.." You tell her as she still goes on ahead and makes a left.

"No I won't let you-." the last thing you heard before you heard a shot go off.

You turn left to see Clem standing there and a woman in the room dead as a baby bottle rolls away, this is nursery room.

You both than hear crying coming from one of the lockers.

"AJ!" Clem says as she quickly heads to the locker and you follow.

She tries to open the locker but its locked. You look at the dead woman's body and notices that she was holding a key.

"Clem here.." You say as you pass her the key.

Clem then uses the key and unlocks the locker and opens it slowly and sees AJ inside turned the other way.

"AJ..." She says..

The scared boy turns and looks at the both of you.

"Hey AJ.. its us.." You say to him but he turns away again crying.

Clem steps back a bit as you step forward and turn AJ around and you see the blood on his face and tears on his face. You pick him up and take him out the locker.

He then looks right and sees the dead woman's body and screams in fear as you quickly turn the other way.

"Its okay.. lets get you out of here buddy." You tell him as Clem leads the way again.

You both soon make it to the car you squeezed through and Clem gets in the passenger seat.

You then set AJ down on her lap as she tries to calm him down a bit and you get in the drivers seat.

You then look down below and see a rag and use it to clean off all the blood on AJ's face.

When done you put the rag down and AJ is still crying a bit still scared.

You then put your hands on the wheel.

"Alright now.. where to?" You ask Clem.

"Definitely not Richmond this whole place is a war zone and I got a feeling Javi could either be the reason or he is apart of it." Clem responds.

"So its time to..." you pause there for a second thinking of any other place to go.

"Go?" AJ finishes your sentence.

You and Clem look at him..

"Yeah we have to go someplace far because this place isn't safe AJ." You tell him.

"Yeah... but its okay AJ, we are survivors.. and the first rule of survival is..." You stop again thinking of what to say.

"Never go alone.." Clem finishes it.

AJ wipes his tears and repeats after Clem..

"Never.. go alone.."

"Clem... Y/N?" He adds on saying your names.

You sigh in relief as Clem does too happy that he still remembers you both.

"Thats right AJ.." Clem tells him.

"Now all we have to do is go and find ourselves a new home together... and we will never leave you again." She adds on.

You put the car in reverse as AJ gives Clem a hug and you start to drive out of there safely and happy that you and Clem were able to get AJ back...

One more chapter left now... :(