Tragedy

(Welcome to the next chapter ! If u have not read last chapter yet I highly advise u do but anyway enjoy !)

(Oh yea and along the way let me know if i made any mistakes such as mispronunciation or grammar.)

Your POV

You have been walking still hoping to find AJ and everyone else but have had no luck in doing so.

You see a walker just standing there and stab it in its head and move on.

As you keep walking you hear footsteps and a twig snap.

"Come out of there.." You tell whoever is there.

"Now!" You shout while also keeping your voice down.

You then see three people come out... AJ! Tenn! and Clem!

"Y/N!" AJ says as he runs to you and hugs you. Tenn and Clem also join in.

"You're all alive!" You tell them as you all still stay hugging, then you all soon let go of each other.

"Did everyone else make it back safe?" Clem asks.

"Yeah, I had Ruby take them all back to the school while I headed out to find you." You respond.

Clem sighs in relief as she gives you one last hug.

"Don't worry, we're safe now if it weren't for you... Lilly would have probably killed me and everyone that was on that boat." You tell her.

Clem lets go of you and asks you...

"Any idea how to get back home?"

"Well I did see a bridge off in the distance maybe that can be a shortcut back home, but we have to hurry because that herd is probably long gone from the beach." You tell them.

They nod and you all quietly make your way to the bridge you saw without saying a word so far.

While walking you all also keep a lookout for any walkers that come by.

"When I came out looking for you... I was always thinking about negative things that might have happened." You explain as Clem listens.

"I kept thinking if you were truly gone and I would just be all alone.. but then.. I thought of Lee, and how he would always think of positive outcomes and never negative." You continue.

"I thought of the days where he would always watch us draw and see who had the best drawing which of course you did, and he always told me that... just become someone is gone, doesn't mean they are gone forever.. as long as you remember them and the things they did and the good memories you have had with them." You finish.

"He always did speak the truth.." Clem responds.

"Yeah.. he did.." You say back.

"When he died I made a promise to myself to protect you and the people I loved and cared about the most even though it is hard in this world... I don't plan on breaking that promise any time soon." You finish.

"When we get back we will rebuild the school and have the kind of future Lee would have wanted us to have." Clem tells you.

"I want to help rebuild the school as well.. for Sophie and Minnie.

"We'll start as soon as we get back, I promise." You tell them.

5 minute time skip..