What Is This Place?

Clem's POV
Clem wakes up in a bunk bed she looks over and notices you and aj are not there.

Clem: AJ!!!

Clementine realizes that her wrist is duck taped to the bed and removes it easily and sits up.

Clem: What is this place? And where is y/n and aj?

Clem walks around the room and notices a first aid kit and a few bloody cotton balls. She looks in the closet and sees that there is a box and grabs a chair. Clem grabs a knife out of it

Clem: This will do I guess.

Clem walks out the door and tries to go outside but hears someone coming in and immediately hides. She then notices a boy with the right side of his face which looks it was burned. Clem then notices that the boy pulls out a knife while looking for her when she is not in her room.

Clem attacks the boy holding the knife she held it up to his neck.

Clem: Drop the knife!

???: How about you do the same...

Clementine looks over and sees someone in the shadows who looks like he is holding a bow and arrow.

???: We're not going to hurt you, we got your friend and the little boy they are safe.

Clem: Lower your weapon and I will lower mine.

The man does what she says and Clem drops her knife. The man then steps out from the shadows.

???: See? We are not going to hurt you.

Clem then realizes that he looks about her age.

???: I'm Marlon and this little guy is Tenn, short for Tennessee. He has been taking care of you and he doesn't talk much.

Clem: I'm Clementine. Where is y/n and aj?

Marlon: Oh right I will take you to them.

Clem follows Marlon and Tenn...

5 minute time skip

Marlon: Welcome to Ericson's Boarding School For Troubled Youth. You and the other two fit that description.

Clem: You got me, Aj and Y/N all wrong Marlon we are cool.

Marlon: You may see it that way but I don't they have been little terrors since they arrived.

Clem: Excuse me?

Marlon: Let's just say they haven't been happy without you around.

Boy: YO MARLON WE GOT WALKERS ON THE FENCE!!"

Marlon: I gotta take care of this go inside your people should be inside with Louis.

Clem: Who is Louis?

Marlon: Listen for the music and you will find him.