Aftermath

(Welcome to the next chapter ! If u have not read last chapter yet I highly advise u do but anyway enjoy !)

(Oh yea and along the way let me know if i made any mistakes such as mispronunciation or grammar.)

Your POV

You slowly open your eyes and see nothing but walkers and fire around as you hear gunshots.

The last thing you remember hearing were a few gunshots coming from the top of the boat then an explosion before you passed out.

Louis comes and shakes you to make sure you're okay as you cough a bit from all the smoke around you.

"Y/N! Y/N are you okay?!" He asks with a very high tone of voice.

"I'm.. fine where is AJ and Clem?!" You ask quickly getting up.

"They're still up there and I can't find Violet or anyone else!" He responds.

You look up and see that the boat is slowly starting to sink and how it is tipped over a little bit.

Louis helps you up as you try to focus your vision because after all it is hard to process things with one eye.

"We have to quickly find everyone!" You tell Louis as he nods and you both run to find everyone as you look up the top of the boat.

"Please be careful AJ and Clem.." You whisper to yourself before running off to find the others.

Clem's POV

Clem slowly wakes up against a railing after being knocked out from the explosion and sees fire and smoke everywhere... but no sign of AJ.

She looks over and sees Lilly's dead body and all the bullet holes because of how many times AJ shot her, its a gruesome sight but then again... she did have it coming.

Clem uses the railing to help her stand up but as she is another explosion goes off making her hat fall into the water below, she tried to catch it before it did but it was too late.

"Clem!!" A voice yells out to her.

She looks over to see AJ holding on to a floor board trying not to fall.

"AJ.. hold on! I'm coming!" She yells back making her way to the boy

She sees a canoe and realizes thats the only she can try to get to AJ.

Clem quickly jumps on the canoe as another explosion goes off and she tries not to fall off. But when she is at the canoe she notices that she can't do anything else from there and there is only one solution to get AJ.

"AJ trust me on this!" Clem starts to explain.

"On the count of three I'm going to need you to let go and I will catch you!" She finishes.

"Promise??" AJ asks concerned.

"Promise!" Clementine responds.

The boat shakes a bit making it bit harder for Clem to try and catch AJ.

"Okay... One. Two. Three!" Clem yells.

AJ lets go and slides down and luckily Clementine catches him before he could fall down in the water.

"Clem.. hurry! Pull me up!!" AJ tells her as Clem uses all her strength to pull the boy onto the canoe.

She is successful and now there is only one thing to do.