Abel

It's now sunrise since the battle with the raiders. Louis, Aasim and Omar were taken.

Willy still sits by Mitch's dead body crying and crying. Clem noticed this and began walking towards him until you put your hand on her shoulder.

You: Don't you think we should give him some space?

Clem: I want to but he needs comfort Y/N... we all do.

You nod and let her go as she goes to talk to Willy.

You began walking towards Ruby who was digging a grave for Mitch.

Ruby: Hey..

You: Everything alright?

Ruby: I'd be lying if I said yes.. almost lost my life last night and... Mitch.

Violet soon came walking out from the basement.

You: Everything okay Vi?

Violet: Yeah it's just.... Abel is tied up real tight and he is out cold. I was thinking maybe you and Clem could try and get some answers from him.

You: Probably won't work but we'll try.

You all began walking towards Clem and Willy. Violet gets on her knee and talks to Willy.

Violet: It's time... to bury Mitch.

Willy continued to cry and Tenn started to walk towards him.

Tenn: I will help-

Willy: Get away!!!

Willy then gets angry and pushes Tenn to the ground.

Willy: You're the reason he is dead!!

Ruby: Willy!!

Willy: It's true! We had a plan until this idiot messed it up!

Clem: Willy knock it off now!

Willy: Someone has to say it! I think we would all agree too!

Tenn then gets up and runs away.

Violet: Tenn!! Dammit.. I will take care of this. Y/N and Clem go down in the basement and see if we can get answers out of Abel about where our friends are.

Clem: We'll try.

Violet: Don't be afraid to ya know.. hurt him.. you two might have better luck than us.

Violet then walks away going in the direction Tenn ran while You and Clem head to the basement.

Clem: Think Abel will tell us where the Raiders took Louis, Aasim and Omar?

You: 50/50 but I hope so.

You open up the basement doors and you both headed down.

It's kinda dark but there is a little bit of light. You and Clem notice Rosie laying down in front of blood.

That blood belonged to Brody. You and Clem pet Rosie knowing that she trusts you both.

Clem finds a sketchpad she thinks Aj will like.

You both continue to walk until you see Aj sitting down and in front of him is Abel who is sleeping.

Aj is playing with gun pretending the weapon has bullets.