Clementine...

(Welcome to the next chapter ! If u have not read last chapter yet I highly advise u do but anyway enjoy !)

(Oh yea and along the way let me know if i made any mistakes such as mispronunciation or grammar.)

It is now sunrise and Clem and AJ have been walking for a long time still trying to make it to the school while he watches out for any walkers that come near.

AJ had been looking at Clem from time to time scared of all the possible outcomes that could happen that right now Clem has to bring it up.

"I'm going to be okay AJ... but for right now lets focus on getting back to the school." She tells him.

AJ then turns back around..

"But.. what if you're not..?" He asks.

Clem doesn't even answer after that and just stays quiet.

They both then hear walkers that sound awfully too close and so they continue walk more.

"Keep moving forward AJ.." Clem tells him.

As they were walking they come across James barn.

"Look Clem! James barn its empty now because of the herd he sent out." AJ tells her.

But soon more walkers come out and spot them and start to make their way over to them.

"Go AJ! Hurry!" She tells him as they both quickly run to the barn killing a few walkers on the way.

More walkers now start to close in around the wooden fences.

"AJ get those doors open, I'll be right behind you!" Clem tells him.

AJ quickly runs to the doors as Clem follows.
But when Clem is halfway there her injured leg gives up on her and she falls to the ground as a walker from her left comes towards her.

She tries her best to get back up but it is no use her strength is also going away and so she just stays there and accepts her fate.

But AJ doesn't let that happen because he shoots the walker in the head and runs over to her and helps her up.

"Come on Clem! The doors are open and we can make it!" He tells her as they both make their way inside the barn.

Walkers start to gain up on them but they both soon make it inside the barn as Clem tries to shut the door all the way but can't because of all the walkers out there.

AJ helps her out tho and they are able to shut the door but its not over yet.

"AJ find something to stick between the handles quick!" Clem tells him.

AJ looks around the barn and sees a pitchfork and grabs it and barricades the door with it.

Clem finally stands up and catches her breath but it doesn't end here yet.

More walkers start to try and break through where the pen doors are at.

"Dammit.. we need to hurry and get those pen doors closed!" Clem says.

She tries to walk but again falls and starts to back up against some hay as AJ runs back towards her.

She tries to stand back up but can't, its no use..
AJ then comes up with an idea and gives Clem the gun.

"Cover me.." AJ tells her.

Clem grabs the gun and AJ quickly turns around and goes to shut a pen door, he struggles a bit but manages and closes it before the walker could come through.