Torture

⚠️Graphic Content⚠️

You wake up in an empty room, at first it is blurry but your vision returns to normal and you see the room you are in is definitely not the cell.

"What in the-.." you try to move but realized you are tied up to a chair.

The pain in your shoulder hurts even more after Lilly shot you, but you look over at it to see that's it's been patched up.

"Fucking shit." You say as you try to wiggle your way out, but your wrists are tied up to the arm rests of the chair and your legs tied up to the leggings of the chair.

You soon hear footsteps and quickly stop moving and stare at the door waiting to see who will come in.

The door opens and you quickly see Minerva walk inside.

"Is he awake?" You hear a voice behind the door who you can clearly tell is Lilly.

"Yes ma'am.." Minerva replies back.

You see Lilly walk in with a handheld buzzsaw, you can clearly tell something terrible is about to happen.

"You're lucky our doctor was able to patch up that wound of yours. And you're sure as hell lucky I didn't aim for your head." Lilly says putting the handheld buzzsaw on a table.

"Why...?" You ask Lily.

"Why what?" Lily responds confused.

"Why didn't you just kill me out there when you had a full chance?"

Lilly smiles as she shuts the door after Minerva walks out.

"We're not taking kids so we kill them... we need them to become soldiers." Lilly responds facing you as she began to talk.

"You and the rest back home fit the word 'Soldiers' because of how you all attacked us. And I have to admit it was a pretty damn good attack."

You look around the room not really feeling intimidated.

"So what now?" You ask.

"Are you just going to keep me in here hoping that I beg for you to let me out and fight for you?"

"No... I put you this room so you can understand."

You seem confused about what Lilly means when she said that.

"Understand?"

Lilly sits down at the table explaining more stuff.

"You see Y/N... when I say understand I mean you don't have a choice. You will fight along with me and my people and the same goes for the rest."

Lilly now grabs the buzzsaw rubbing her fingers against the blade.

"Lee would've have taught you better right?" Lilly says in a dark tone of voice.

At this point you wish you could just release all your anger on her but with your legs and wrists tied, you are clearly not going anywhere.

"If you really think about it Y/N... me and my people are saving you and your friends." Lily says getting up.

"Saving them?! By putting them in the line of fire and making them fight your own wars?!"  You raise your voice at Lilly.

"Fuck... you!" You angrily yell at Lilly moving the chair a bit.

Lilly gets close up to you and grabs your fingers.

"Tiny little things break Y/N. And so do children when they see what the world is really like."  Lilly says still inspecting your fingers.

"Clearly Lee has taught you ALL the wrong things."  Lilly says as she now slaps you.

"Now... I don't want to do something so terrible. Don't make me change you Y/N." Lilly says as she stares you down.

"You got two choices.. give up and finally realize the only way to live is to be one of us, or be a dumbass and just get yourself and everyone you love killed."  Lilly now gets close and whispers in your ear.

"I would choose my next words VERY wisely if I were you."  Lilly says as she backs away and you speak up.

"Fuck.. you Lilly. I won't do shit for you."  You say as you spit in Lilly's face.

Lilly wipes her face with her sleeve and turns on the buzzsaw.

"Well I guess it's time to make you... understand.." Lilly says moving the buzzsaw toward your hand slowly.

You see the blade moving so fast and your heart starts beating so fast it feels like it's going to fly out your chest.

You now notice Lilly positioning the blade above your ring finger on your right hand as she moves it down closer and closer.

This is going to hurt so bad.

"AHHH!!!"  You feel the blade connect with your finger as you let out the most painful scream ever.

"AHHH!!!" You scream even louder as you now see blood splatter on Lilly's jacket.

The world starts to spin as you began to feel dizzy but as soon as you're about to pass out you feel a slap on your right cheek.

"Don't think about passing out now!" Lilly yells as she slowly continues to cut.

After a good 5 seconds you hear Lilly turn off the buzzsaw and you look down at your now missing ring finger that is now on the floor.

"S- son of a bi-..." You are quickly interrupted as you hear the buzzsaw turn on again and feel the blade connect to your middle finger on your right hand.

"AHHH!!!!"  You let out another painful scream as more blood gets on Lilly's jacket and your hands.

Every cut just feels like a knife just being stabbed into you.

Lilly finishes cutting the rest of the middle finger and turns off the buzzsaw.

You sit there as tears go down your cheeks and blood drips from your fingers and you see both of your now cut off fingers on the floor.

"Now I'll be back tomorrow morning and hopefully we'll have a better conversation, until then... ta ta."  Lilly says as she leaves slamming the door shut.

You sit there crying, your fingers burning, it hurts so bad you can barely even feel anything.

You see the room spin and you get dizzy as you pass out from the pain.