What Is Going On?

Clem, Aj, Brody and Violet are walking down to the river and Clem cannot get you out of her head and she liked when you had your arm around her when she woke up. Clem starts to ask herself if she is starting to have feelings for you.

Clem's POV

Clem: Hey goofball are you hungry?

Aj: Yeah but it's not just that.

Clem: What's wrong?

Aj: I just hope Y/N is ok and is finding a lot of food right now.

Clem: Of course he is Aj also he has Louis and Aasim to help him out too.

Aj: You're right.

There is silence for about 10 seconds between them then Aj breaks the silence.

Aj: Clem...

Clem: Yeah?

Aj: I woke up in the middle of the night and saw you twisting and turning in your sleep because I guess you were having a nightmare and Y/N noticed it too so he put his arm around you to help calm you down and I decided to stay up 20 more mins or so and saw that your head was on his chest while he was sleep.

Clem: Is that so?

Aj: Yeah-

Brody: And here we are people.

Violet: Yeah we know so grab a spear.

Brody: Clem can you talk to Vi later because she is not really much of a people person and she and one of Tenn's sisters Minnie were a thing and when she heard about Tenn's sisters death she was upset. So could you maybe talk to her.

Clem: Sure.

Brody: Thanks.

Brody walks out and Aj goes and looks at a wall.

Aj: Clem come here. What is this mean?

Clem takes a look at the wall and sees a heart and in the heart said "V+M"

Clem: Oh that? V means Violet and M means Minnie.

Aj: Oh Tenn's sisters. But what does it mean?

Clem: It means Minnie was Violet's girlfriend.

Aj: Oh love. Do you think you will be
Y/N's girlfriend?

Clem: Oh.. um well- why do you ask that?

Aj: Because you and Y/N have been traveling together for a long time and your head was on his chest and his arm was around you.

Clem: Um well.. I don't know. Let's go outside and get some fish.

Aj: Yes!

Clem and Aj went in the shack to grab spears for Brody and Violet to help catch fish.

Violet strikes to catch a fish but misses.

Clem: Can I join you?

Violet: Sure

Clem: The fish are swimming against the current.

Violet: Makes them easier targets.

Aj: Can I try?

Violet: Yeah grab a spear and go nuts.

Clem gives Aj a spear.

Brody: Hey heads up the haul is not looking so great.