Take Us Back

You are now about to read the final chapter of this book so if you have not read any of the previous chapters I HIGHLY suggest you do, but anyway enjoy the final chapter hope you enjoy! :)

AJ's POV

AJ had been out fishing with Rosie and Tenn for everyone at the school so they can have supper using the spears.

Some days have been very hard on him but he is a really tough kid and manages as the days go on.

A fish comes swimming by and AJ aims and gets the fish and puts it in the bucket.

AJ then looks at Rosie and talks to her.

"Who's a good girl??" He asks her.

"Its you Rosie!"

Tenn comes to AJ with five fish in his bucket..

"You owe a color pencils now.." Tenn says.

"That doesn't count.." AJ tells him.

"You do more fishing while I hunt a lot more with Aasim and Louis."

"Sorry, you still have to pay up.." Tenn responds.

"All right fine.." AJ says getting another fish and adding it to the bucket.

"All right I'm done, I'm going to go put our spears away." AJ tells him as Tenn hands him his spear.

AJ goes inside and just leaves the spears on the side of the door and looks around the place before heading back outside.

"Ready?" Tenn asks him.

"Yeah lets get back home.." AJ responds.

While crossing the river they both notice something floating in the river.

Clementine's hat!

They both drop their buckets and try to go for it, Tenn misses the first grab.

"Dang it, AJ heads up!"

AJ tries to reach for it also but misses it too.

"No!"

But luckily Rosie goes in the river and grabs it before it is long gone.

"Yes!" AJ says happily.

"Good girl Rosie." Tenn adds on.

AJ shakes the hat a bit to get some water off of it and dry it off.

But soon they both hear a twig snap behind them. They go to investigate to see if its a walker or not but then there is a huge splash!

"AJ?!" A voice calls out.

They both turn around and couldn't believe it!!

"Y/N!!" AJ says as he runs to you and hugs you.

You hug him back and pick him up as Tenn watches.

"But how??" AJ asks.

"Well AJ lets just say I got lucky." You respond.

Tenn walks up to you and apologizes.

"Y/N.. I just wanted to say that.. I'm really sorry for being.. stupid back on the bridge... you almost died because of... me."

"Don't sweat it Tenn, mistakes can happen all the time.." You respond back.

"AJ! Tenn!" A voice calls out their names.