Prepare To Fight!

Clem and the rest escape the walkers and the talking walker tells them to set Aj on the tree long to help save him.

Mysterious Walker: Take out the bullets that didn't go through.

Clem takes out the bullets and luckily Aj was not being loud. The mysterious Walker puts duct tape over the bullet wounds.

Mysterious Walker: That should help stop the bleeding.

The mysterious Walker walks to the campfire he set up Clem carries Aj and follows go to the fire there because he was cold.

Mysterious Walker: Sorry if I caused any trouble I will remove the mask.

The person removes the mask and tells them his name.

James: My name is James.

Clem: I'm Clementine and that's Aj

James: Sorry for the mask a group called The Whisperers wear them to blend in with the herd and lure walkers away.

Clem: That sounds pretty gross but then again I tried the rub walker guts on us technique.

James: You were separated from your friend.

Clem: Y/N... I just hope he is okay.

James: Those people you ran into they take other kids to help fight another community they are in battle with. You're lucky they didn't take you with them. And now they are going to go to the school.

Clem: I gotta warn everyone there!

James: In the morning you can. You guys get some sleep and I will keep watch.

Clem: I will help keep watch.

James: Are you sure?

Clem: Yeah.

Aj falls asleep while Clem and James take watch.

Next Morning...

They are almost at the school Clem is having trouble carrying Aj because she didn't sleep last night so she was really tired.

James: How is he doing?

Clem: He has a fever.

They get to the school and see Willy with a bow and arrow and mistakes James for a walker because of the mask.

Willy: It's Clem and Aj they're back!!!

Clem: James you should stay with us.

James: No not ready yet.

James walks away and Louis starts to walk to the gate. Clem's legs give up and she falls to her knees. Louis opens the gate.

Louis: Is he..?

Clem: No. Gunshot.

Louis: Where is Y/N?

Clem: We were separated.

Louis: Shit hurry up get him in here!

Louis takes Aj to ruby to see if she can patch up Aj and stop him from bleeding out.

Clem: Please help him.

Ruby: Don't worry we got him.

Violet: Clem can I talk to you for a bit?

Clem: Whats up?

Violet: Willy said he saw a walker with you and Aj but it wasn't a walker at all it was a person. Who is he?

Clem: His name is James he helped us when we were attacked he is not part of the raiders.

Violet: Good. But those raiders will be here and we have to have a plan! Where is Y/N?