Been a while..

hey guys lol, its been quite a long time since i finished this story. Man... coming up on two years already. Time sure does go by fast. And the world has changed a lot, for the worse. The rona is still going around after a year, and now online classes are so much more annoying.

Anyway i just wanted to revisit this story becuz i recently just got back into twd again, (not that i ever stopped being a fan) and im planning on playing all the previous seasons again.

And fun fact, i actually found myself on reddit tonight lol..

even tho the post is a year old, i recently just came across it and i found it pretty funny lol

even tho the post is a year old, i recently just came across it and i found it pretty funny lol. Ppl were roasting tf out of me and other authors who wrote stories similar to mine, even going further to call it cringe and say that we're horny, which im not offended by..because everyone has their own opinions.

and i wont lie, they're not wrong... at least for my story. I recently been looking back on some chapters and omg this shit is so cringe. It may have seemed cooler in my head when i first wrote this, but now... ew lol.

But going back on the ppl calling it cringe and horny, keep in mind that i was 14 when writing this and it was my first ever time writing something like this and i was basically getting some ideas of how i should write the relationship between clem and the reader. Big mistake btw. Bu now, I'm currently 16 and i'm trying to improve more and more.

And actually, i'm thinking about doing a clem x reader rewrite again, because this shit is cringy asf and i wanna see if i truly improved from your comments. So plz tell me if you guys would like to see me do a rewrite/remastered/different clem x reader (im sure you guys get what im trying to say lol) and i will be more than happy to do so.

Also, I'm gonna try and make it less romantic this time around, (keep the kissy kissy stuff out) and make it seem more of like a bond between the reader and clem. Because im not trying to make another cringy ass story, fuck that.

And I can't promise that i'll get the story started super early because of online classes. If anything, it probably wont be until april or sometime towards summer until i get started.
I wanna make sure it's a much better story than this cringe.

But yea that's all i had to say guys, be safe and take care :)

PS: I cannot believe that this shit book is so close to 100k reads. I appreciate the positive feedback but uh... i hope going thru the cringe was worth it for you all. But yea thanks and stay safe :)